Is reading that difficult?

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Dub.1273

Dub.1273

Which hand does he use to single target bolt?

Dub | [rT]
#LoveArrows2013, never forget.

Posted by: Cat Has Ducks.1982

Cat Has Ducks.1982

Is that what you call his left hand green throw in Phase 2? Or is this a joke… I don’t know terminology of attacks other than what my friends and I call stuff. For example we call that sniping if you are referring to the left hand single shot.

Lord Chuck I – Guardian
Chuck The Stampede – Engineer
[Lg] Agatha – Dragonbrand

Posted by: Broadicea.8294

Broadicea.8294

right hand p2 swipe left hand p2/p3 bolt

I think!

Retired. Too many casuals.

Posted by: Dub.1273

Dub.1273

I’m talking about phase 2/3’s lupine blast (single projectile that usually misses in melee range).

Well, i would let you guess some more but since flood control sucks and i’m tired:
He has three different single bolt attacks. One is with his right hand, “swinging” from behind, throwing the projectile. Second one is left hand, holding it over you head and then getting some kind of pushback on it when he releases the bolt. And the “swing” from behind with the left hand.

Could also ask how often shadowstep hits, what the attack is called, or which hand first indicates the p3 frenzied blast. Very little players know the answer, because it isn’t really important.

Dub | [rT]
#LoveArrows2013, never forget.

Posted by: Cat Has Ducks.1982

Cat Has Ducks.1982

I’m talking about phase 2/3’s lupine blast (single projectile that usually misses in melee range).

Well, i would let you guess some more but since flood control sucks and i’m tired:
He has three different single bolt attacks. One is with his right hand, “swinging” from behind, throwing the projectile. Second one is left hand, holding it over you head and then getting some kind of pushback on it when he releases the bolt. And the “swing” from behind with the left hand.

Could also ask how often shadowstep hits, what the attack is called, or which hand first indicates the p3 frenzied blast. Very little players know the answer, because it isn’t really important.

Interesting. I guess I have not dissected lupis left hand to that degree.(also I melee him, so that attack isn’t really a problem.)

I prefer to ask the hand slap question, because I expect people who join to melee him as well. I hate chasing lupi as he shadow steps to the dude at 1200 range. The hand slap is still very much a player in melee if you don’t pay attention.
Another decent question I ask is which leg he kicks with in P1, since knowing that is common knowledge for lupi meleers.

Lord Chuck I – Guardian
Chuck The Stampede – Engineer
[Lg] Agatha – Dragonbrand

Posted by: clint.5681

clint.5681

a quiz that specific is kinda stupid

Rangir Dangir – Ranger | Mr. Ragr- Guardian| Sneak Stab – Thief | Mr. Ragir- Warrior
[url=https://] [/url]

Posted by: spoj.9672

spoj.9672

Tbf It never registers with me which hand he uses on any of his attacks. I remember tells by visual familiarities. So asking me what foot he kicks with or what hand he swipes with would be a guess despite me having solo’d him a number of times.