Is there an ETA for the dungeon rewards fix?

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Shinki.8045

Shinki.8045

Q:

Just wondering, as I’m sure a lot of people are waiting to do any dungeons until token rewards are sorted out.

Posted by: Cromx.3941

Cromx.3941

LOL nope, they dropped the DR system on us and its screwed up the whole game and they are in no hurry to fix it. I want to be reimbursed the money I am owed.

Posted by: Solace.5901

Solace.5901

I would love to get an answer, it seems the people who say stop whining about it are the people getting 60 tokens per run. my first dungeon I did was 15 tokens then I went to a different dungeon entirely 6 tokens…. did one today ac I think it was very first time in there on my newest lvl 80 and got 15 tokens again. This is obviously broken.

I have submitted bug reports for all three without responce. This is hurting my charactures ability to gear out in a timely manner like my guildmates who havent been affected by this bug or are receiving 60 tokens every round.

Posted by: Power.2957

Power.2957

it seems the people who say stop whining about it are the people getting 60 tokens per run

For sure

“Power is like the illuminati of Guild Wars.” -Loshon

Posted by: DKP.4196

DKP.4196

Anet did post on their recent updates that they found 1 bug. What bug it is we dont know, but they are locally testing it. Or have been for over 24hours now, and depending on how the test results look. Im sure they will implement the fixs asap.

There is really no ETA on any bug fixs, its fixed when its fixed. Im sure they have one of the most competent programmers out there trying to fix the bugs. (Before anyone comes to flame this comment, and say their programming skills are flawed, then you go show them how to fix it. Get employed by Anet, and prove to Anet and us how wrong we are. If you cant do this, dont waste internet space)

Keep trying, or die trying. Never give up, never forgive. We will Desolate. – Desolation
Not A Message.