Is this LFG abuse

Is this LFG abuse

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: BBMouse.6510

BBMouse.6510

The ads is “HOTW lfm p1 exp

It has a smily face makes you think these are nice people. The moment I join the party and enter dungeon, I got kicked. Not even a chance to say hi. Then I look at the lfg again and the ads is up again. So I join again and leave the party soon after so that I can have their names. Is this reportable? Has this game become something so boring that people play the tool to fool around instead of playing the game?

Is this LFG abuse

Posted by: frifox.5283

frifox.5283

They kicked you because they didn’t want you. It’s that simple and is not an abuse.
If you want people to play with, make your own “HOTW lfm p1 exp, nice people only” lfg.

Is this LFG abuse

Posted by: BBMouse.6510

BBMouse.6510

So basically they ask people to join without specific requirements. Then They look at you, decide they don’t want you somehow, and kick you just like that. Not even a word and this is ok. I guess there are all kind of people playing this game. If those are the majority, I guess it’s not for me to hang around any more.

Is this LFG abuse

Posted by: Lindbur.2537

Lindbur.2537

At least you were kicked at the start, not the end.

A remnant of times past.
“Memories are nice, but that’s all they are.”

Is this LFG abuse

Posted by: Trice.4598

Trice.4598

See the positive side, those people are not the kind of people you want to play with, make your own LFG with a friendly title, you will get some very nice people, or hang around on the forum we have a lot of experienced players willing to teach/play with newer players. ( I assumed you were a new player, which might not be the case, sorry if I’m wrong XD)

Don’t let those rotten apples mess your dungeon experience.

(edited by Trice.4598)

Is this LFG abuse

Posted by: Lord Kuru.3685

Lord Kuru.3685

The ads is “HOTW lfm p1 exp

It has a smily face makes you think these are nice people. The moment I join the party and enter dungeon, I got kicked. Not even a chance to say hi. Then I look at the lfg again and the ads is up again. So I join again and leave the party soon after so that I can have their names. Is this reportable? Has this game become something so boring that people play the tool to fool around instead of playing the game?

Not even close to reportable. Maybe they saw your profession and decided to kick you. That’s perfectly reasonable.

On the other hand, yes, the game has indeed become that boring so maybe they were just fooling around.

Is this LFG abuse

Posted by: No Pulse.2967

No Pulse.2967

This reminds of how me and someone else were posting an LFG for the new Halloween instance. 3 people kept merging our party with theirs again and again – they were all in different zones, Fireheart Rise, Sparkfly Fen and smth else.

We kept kicking them every time they merged. 5 minutes later I see one of them standing next to me calling me an kitten in the chat because we wouldn’t let them join us.

Morale of the story, you never know why people kick you.

Inactive member in Dark Renegatus [REN]
The Order of Calamity [OOC] is recruiting!
5/8 Champion titles

Is this LFG abuse

Posted by: Thaddeus.4891

Thaddeus.4891

There is so many kind of people. There could be a lot of different reason why they kicked you. Maybe they remember you from another time, maybe your class, level or your amount of AP wasn’t good for them. Maybe they tried to kick someone else and made a mistake, maybe they tried to do another action and kicked by mistake. (Can’t tell you the number of times I guild kicked someone by mistake lol).

Thaddeauz [xQCx]- QC GUILD

Is this LFG abuse

Posted by: Tom Yzf.5872

Tom Yzf.5872

Anet’s ToS has no clause about hurt feelings, sorry.

Is this LFG abuse

Posted by: deSade.9437

deSade.9437

A french guy once reported me because he didn’t speak one word of english and he got kicked after we’d been waiting for him for over 5 mins (after malrona) in a TA instance. He was sitting at fireheart rise, babbling some french stuff in chat.
“hey, we’re in”
“blablabla”
3-4 mins later
“are you coming for ta? twilight arbor? Uhm… sylvari? dungeon?”
“ta?”
“yes, ta, twilight arbor, tu… uhm… tu viens?”
“donjon?”
/frantically opens options menu to change language to french and see the translation for “twilight arbor” while fighting malrona and sweating uncontrollably

“oui, donjon, crepuscule… cole… culé.. erm.. tonnel. nous somm..es? at uh.. after malrona. tu viens?”
“blablabla baguette”
/kick

Now imagine if the kick feature didn’t exist.
Just thought I’d share another side of the story for us “griefers”.

P.S. Actually no, he was able to form a sentence in the end… “i signial” or something like that.

Is this LFG abuse

Posted by: Cormac.3871

Cormac.3871

the most likely reason they would have kicked you is because of class or low achievement points. I think it’s bad form not to mention these in the LFG if you are going to kick someone, but it’s not lfg abuse.

And you probably don’t want to run with a group who think they will crash and burn because they have one guy with low ap anyway.

Is this LFG abuse

Posted by: oxtred.7658

oxtred.7658

Got insulted, kicked, and blocked because I kicked a condi staff guard from a " P1 zerk only" lfg. Guess I’m a griefer..

If you’re on EU and need help to get into dungeons, pm me.

Is this LFG abuse

Posted by: Talyn.3295

Talyn.3295

Got insulted, kicked, and blocked because I kicked a condi staff guard from a " P1 zerk only" lfg. Guess I’m a griefer..

I main a zerker guardian.

I die a little inside when I see a staff camping guardian.

I also die a little inside when I see a guardian drop wall of reflection on a mob that doesn’t have ranged attacks. Because I know that he could have slotted something that might have helped us.

Although at this point I try to not pug things. If my guild wasn’t primary a WvW Guild, it wouldn’t be so bad. Maybe its time to break down and find a PvE guild where I can get some buddies new PvE buddies, since all my old ones have moved on to other games.

“We have now left Reason and Sanity Junction. Next stop, Looneyville.”

Is this LFG abuse

Posted by: Jerus.4350

Jerus.4350

Condi staff guard… my god…

Is this LFG abuse

Posted by: Depths.4051

Depths.4051

I always just look for things like “twilight arbor aether path first time” or “arah p2 all welcome ”, cause even if you have to do a bit of carrying and it takes longer, the ppl are still relaxed and 10x nicer.