Kholer beating Cave Troll

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Oglaf.1074

Oglaf.1074

Interesting turn of events. Kholer used to get his butt handed to him by mr. Cave Troll, but after the patch I’ve only seen Kholer winning. I guess his infinite adds give him the advantage?

I can do thirty Five-Dolyak Arm Curls.

Do you even lift, bro?

Posted by: Peebles.9158

Peebles.9158

That happened for us too. I definitely think it’s all those adds…

Posted by: SouthernCross.5286

SouthernCross.5286

Kohler used to be able to win about 50% of the time if he had his adds with him, now that he has an infinite supply I imagine he will turn the tables on the troll

Posted by: Fay.2735

Fay.2735

I don’t get why people let kholer and cave troll fight each other. They’re too much fun to fight yourself I love the new troll mechanics!

•— Fay Everdunes | Fay Erduna | Lilyfay (Fay.2735) — Mesmer/Revenant — [NA]FA — 8k±Hrs Played —•
Have you heard of the city? The ancient uru? Where there was power to write worlds

Posted by: drkn.3429

drkn.3429

I don’t get why people let kholer and cave troll fight each other. They’re too much fun to fight yourself I love the new troll mechanics!

They drop too much silver to let them fight one another.

Posted by: ThiBash.5634

ThiBash.5634

Poor design of the troll is a good reason to be honest. You can’t reflect his projectiles (bug?) and fear causing boss near a ledge that just screams ‘reset bug’ is enough reason for me to stick them on eachother again.

If those two things were fixed though, then I’d agree.

If you can read this then it is proof that ArenaNet’s moderators just, kind and fair.

Posted by: Fay.2735

Fay.2735

Poor design of the troll is a good reason to be honest. You can’t reflect his projectiles (bug?) and fear causing boss near a ledge that just screams ‘reset bug’ is enough reason for me to stick them on eachother again.

If those two things were fixed though, then I’d agree.

His projectiles don’t do an awful lot of damage, shouldn’t need to reflect them though it might be a bug. His new stomp wave however I love that one. It wiped us the first time because we didn’t expect it at all it was hilarious but yea good dodge timing is the key there! (That or distortion as a mesmer, I can stay right on the troll the entire time pretty much!)

•— Fay Everdunes | Fay Erduna | Lilyfay (Fay.2735) — Mesmer/Revenant — [NA]FA — 8k±Hrs Played —•
Have you heard of the city? The ancient uru? Where there was power to write worlds