Kicked on Jade at 30%

Kicked on Jade at 30%

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Mattamis.8143

Mattamis.8143

I just tried to pug a Fotm 30, and as we get to jade and my entire group stands near the middle after the second phase ends, agony pops with tentacles and they ALL die… in the middle of 3 tentacles.
So I go right on ahead and kill 2 close tentacles grab crystals and throw them at jade taking him to about 30% when someone starts saying
“hey man rezz”
to which I replied
“I cant you’re in the middle of 3 testicles not to mention there are 2 I need to get past just to get over there, Give me 2 minutes and ill finish him”
15 seconds later I find myself in LA… this is why everyone hates pugging and honestly really upset that there is no system set in place for things like that.

I can report someone for Verbal abuse but not that? really frustrating.

when need a list of people like this since anet doesn’t seem to want to punish it.

(edited by Moderator)

Kicked on Jade at 30%

Posted by: swiftpaw.6397

swiftpaw.6397

You’ll get your post removed if you name and shame. Just a heads up.

Grandmaster Forum Mind Brain
|-Swiftpaw Sharpclaw [DnT]-|

Kicked on Jade at 30%

Posted by: Talindra.4958

Talindra.4958

tbh u should try to res or die.. not trying to fight the boss yourself – alone. bcos other people want to be part of the fun too not just lying there not doing anything. if you know what i mean. i am not saying i agree their action but you shoul dtry to get party member up whenever you can (means giving up the boss unless the boss is at 1hp)

thts just imo. dont get too upset about it because thts part of the game!

Champion Magus & Phantom, Demon’s Demise, The Archdesigner.
Death is Energy [DIE] – Gandara EU
Australia

Kicked on Jade at 30%

Posted by: MrMoo.7923

MrMoo.7923

Yeah, I’ve been kicked at Level 40 during Jade Maw. Two people can troll the whole party.
There’s still yet to be any response from ArenaNet on this.

Kicked on Jade at 30%

Posted by: dani.1956

dani.1956

I agree with talindra , i hate myself timewasters that think they can solo all and waste 10 min of my life instead of 2 min ! If you wanna go solo on maw you can solo at lvl 2 !

Kicked on Jade at 30%

Posted by: Writetyper.1985

Writetyper.1985

tbh u should try to res or die.. not trying to fight the boss yourself – alone. bcos other people want to be part of the fun too not just lying there not doing anything. if you know what i mean. i am not saying i agree their action but you shoul dtry to get party member up whenever you can (means giving up the boss unless the boss is at 1hp)

thts just imo. dont get too upset about it because thts part of the game!

Well first of all I’m not sure anyone wants to be part of the “fun” of the jade maw.

Secondly, he was trying to res them. A kick should not just be two people, it should be all 4 besides the person kicked agreeing on kicking someone

Mortryde/Cold/Thugmentalist Bara
really bad engineer

Kicked on Jade at 30%

Posted by: CC Eva.6742

CC Eva.6742

Community Coordinator

Hello everyone.

We do not allow naming out characters or people inside the game as this could be considered character assassination. This said (and I will edit the original message), all incidents of in-game harassment can and should be reported to our Customer Support team using the in-game ticketing system (screenshots normally work pretty fine).

Just remember that like we don’t permanently ban anyone on the forums for first time offences, the same goes in-game. The more you report, the better the game world will be.

Thanks!