Knockbacks/Knockdowns in dungeons

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Longfellow.2940

Longfellow.2940

I was just wondering if anyone else had noticed the obscene amount of mobs(trash) that now suddenly seem to have knockback/knockdown abilities in every dungeon. I have ran dungeons constantly since launch as my melee warrior and its never been a big issue, some things have these abilities, I’m fine with that, not complaining. But since the patch it seems like I’m spending more time on my backside than I am actually fighting as I keep getting chain controlled by normal dungeon mobs who just seem to randomly do the cc without any sort of tell to dodge. I pretty heavily run CoE, CoF, SE and Arah, and have done the runs in all of them tons of times, and never had these problems before the last patch. Am I going crazy(which could very well be the case), or did trash get an annoying buff for melee range?

Longfellow | Warrior
Kabooooooooomfellow | Engineer
[KA] Karma | Crystal Desert

Posted by: Zenyatoo.4059

Zenyatoo.4059

the ones in AC have been knocking me down more than usual. But I dont think other dungeons were changed.

The AC one is very noticeable though. During hodgins burrow events I would usually never need stability. At best i’d get knocked down once and just stunbreak my way out. Now I need to be running as much stability as possible, as it’s not unusual to be knocked down 4+ times.
I think they changed the timing or animation of the graveling leap

Posted by: maddoctor.2738

maddoctor.2738

I was doing CM story today, I haven’t done it in ages, and every single separatist had some form of knockback from the fighters to the snipers, EVERYONE has a knockback skill… with a very very low cooldown. I can’t remember if it was like this before or not.