LF Arah Solid Group

LF Arah Solid Group

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Heliox.8632

Heliox.8632

Looking for serious experienced players who are willing to do Arah Explorer. PM me in game if interested.

Preferred Time Zone: 5pm – 12am (GMT-8) Weekdays, Anytime Weekends
Must be willing to use voicechat: (Ventrillo, teamspeak, mumble or skype).
Wearing Full Exotics.

(I am currently 30/33 completed with Dungeon master, Missing Arah paths 1,2,4. I have lvl 80 Ele, Guardian, Warrior, Necro all in full exotics.)

Editted—- I only need 1 more Arah path for Dungeon master. I have successfully completed path 1 and 4 as well. Only missing Arah Path 2 now.

(edited by Heliox.8632)

LF Arah Solid Group

Heliox.8632

I am still looking for active solid players to do this dungeon with. I will continue to run the dungeon even after obtaining Dungeon Master.

LF Arah Solid Group

Posted by: PaperLuffy.8260

PaperLuffy.8260

I am looking to fill the last slot of my group…add me in game…i’ll be on at that time and we’ll give it a go

LF Arah Solid Group

Heliox.8632

Update on this post-

Since path 2 was consistently bugged with the door before lupicus opening, I had decided to refrain from running this path.

I have heard the bug has been fixed so I would like to give this path another go (hard to find a group to run this path since everyone that runs arah only wants to run path 3).

I will be available to run dungeons after 5pm PST (GMT-8). Voice chat is mandatory (does not matter which, skype/ventrilo/teamspeak/mumble/etc). I would prefer ventrilo as I have my own server, but I am willing to use any of the above mentioned VoIP’s.

Please do not message me if you are too shy or cbf’d to use voicechat. Part of enjoying the run is bonding with your party, interacting, and communicating.

If you are interested either pm me on the forums, mail me in game, or send me a whisper after 5pm PST.

LF Arah Solid Group

Posted by: swiftpaw.6397

swiftpaw.6397

I too am looking for a solid group for arah each day, got alotta skins I want. I am very experienced in this dungeon and am a lv 80 Guardian with Full exotics and traits including accessories. I have two setups, Tank set: AC set and DPS Set: CoF Set. My accessories are ruby Orichalcum (zerker).
My weapon setup:
Greatsword of Dragon’s Deep of Rage.
Secondary set: AC Scepter / AC focus.
Shouts build with stability and aegis for Lupicus.

I also have a lv 80 Ranger in Full TA set, conditions build,
corrupted Shortbow main wep. Although would prefer to go on Guardian.

I am available for all voice chat options and most times, day or night.
My guild focus on Path 3 so I am very much interested in doing the other paths each day. Please let me know in game if anyone has a slot open for those.

Grandmaster Forum Mind Brain
|-Swiftpaw Sharpclaw [DnT]-|

LF Arah Solid Group

Posted by: Abriel.4103

Abriel.4103

Also add me. I have:

Full Exotic DPS Built War.
Exotic Full Support Built Elementalist (Full Exotic armor+ weapon).
Exotic Condition Built Mesmer (Full Exotic armor + weapon).

I’m very experience and have pretty much all dungeon on farm but can’t find a solid group to do Arah regularly. As you can see I can be very flexible depending on what party need. I played regularly at from late evening to late night Mountain time. Have vent and mumble.

LF Arah Solid Group

Posted by: Milennin.4825

Milennin.4825

I’ll also be willing to run Arah with anyone on EU servers. Preferably on Friday, Saturday or Sunday evenings. Other day evenings go as well, but would like to start kinda early then.
I have a fair amount of experience in Arah, having done several successful runs, and done each path at least once. Playing Elementalist, balanced build. Can use any weapon set, any utility or elite.
Willing to use voice chat if needed.

Just who the hell do you think I am!?

LF Arah Solid Group

Posted by: Allusive.2809

Allusive.2809

I would be interested in a solid Arah group also. Getting tired of leading randoms in Arah.

I have finished all paths except #4. I play a Necro and I know the shortcut to boss room from spawn.
Full Exotics (Power/Vit/Condition) Necromancer
Build: Power and Condition/Wells as support
Traits: 20/0/30/20/0
Staff and Scepter/dagger

Also have a near full exotic Warrior, still gearing him not using in dungeons yet.

Your preferred times work well with my playing hours. I have voicechat also (Ventrillo, teamspeak)

LF Arah Solid Group

Posted by: HARMANATOR.2368

HARMANATOR.2368

80 Warrior. I speed run all routes of Arah and other dungeons regularly with friends and guildies. PM me in game and if we get along I’m happy to have you join in, just be aware to at least have a decent level of skill playing your character/class and/or running dungeons/Arah. P.S US server players only, since Euro players can’t play together with US

LF Arah Solid Group

Heliox.8632

Bump, ready to run as of now LF 2 more for party

LF Arah Solid Group

Posted by: Pritst.1469

Pritst.1469

i heard path 2 is glitched

LF Arah Solid Group

Posted by: swiftpaw.6397

swiftpaw.6397

i heard path 2 is glitched

Yeh glitched twice for me today, then worked on the third try.
First try: First boss wouldnt turn red.
Second try: First door wouldn’t open, Scholar Yissa animation glitched and not moving.
Third run: at the end the last boss was almost down and then everyone in party was teleported halfway across the map and had to run back lol, but we then returned to it and completed it.

Grandmaster Forum Mind Brain
|-Swiftpaw Sharpclaw [DnT]-|

LF Arah Solid Group

Posted by: SgtSarcasm.1653

SgtSarcasm.1653

I still need 5 more Arah exp runs for my full armor set, so if anyone wants to go you can PM me in game.

PS: I’m on EU servers, and only interested in doing Arah exp with people who know tactics. Full exotic geared, ofc.

Khaine [80 Guardian] – Night of Wallachia [80 Warrior]
Minister of Fear [80 Necromancer] @Far Shiverpeaks EU

LF Arah Solid Group

Posted by: derry.2789

derry.2789

I’d be up for this. 29/33 for dungeon master atm.
EU timezone and can go with either engineer or warrior, though the warrior’s got full exotics.

LF Arah Solid Group

Posted by: Kuzeer.5320

Kuzeer.5320

I’m down to run arah anytime on my warrior just add me in game. Iv cleared all paths.

LF Arah Solid Group

Posted by: StormGust.2934

StormGust.2934

hello , you can add me to ! am always ready for arah on my warrior , done arah in all paths and i have got 6/6 arah gears just want to run for the weapons from arah vendor

LF Arah Solid Group

Posted by: raziel.2948

raziel.2948

I’m left with Arah path 4 before completing Dungeon Master achievement, i play mesmer and have multiple sets of exotics so I can switch between balanced and pure dps

Sadly, not many people want to do this path no thanks to the bad design of simin

LF Arah Solid Group

Posted by: Quietlife.4036

Quietlife.4036

Feel free to add me, I truely feel I have enough experience in Arah having done all the runs a couple of times already. PUGing the dungeon is usually a hit or miss as you usually get 1-2 people that are incompetent.
I have voicechat and am very laidback, have a dps thief/ mixed warrior and my main character – guardian with 1400 healing (All characters are fully geared in exotics) so i can switch on and off depending what we need for lupicus. Looking forward to hearing from some of you guys. Thanks!

LF Arah Solid Group

Posted by: OmniKal.8051

OmniKal.8051

Hi ,
i’m a mesmer full exotic dps and if anyone still need anyone i’m free

i know good the path 3

LF Arah Solid Group

Posted by: brew.1538

brew.1538

Im looking to run all the paths also Lvl 80 guardian