LF HEROES for dungeons [suggestion]

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: SlyDevil.3952

SlyDevil.3952

All in favour of having 4 Braham’s inside one dungeon? Just in case you forgot a Braham buddy at molten duo, you have a braham buddy, for your braham buddy, for your braham buddy for Braham.

Posted by: Painbow.6059

Painbow.6059

I don’t think heroes would work for several reasons,
1, Undermining LFG tool and party content
2, AI, careful dodging and adaptability is needed in dungeons/fractals. I don’t see heroes dodging or max meleeing bosses effectively or dodging the attacks right as well as adapting to situation when kitten go wrong
3, Costly, it would cost a lot of gold to fully gear up all different kinds of heroes on multiple characters

But I can see the appeal of heroes, I just don’t think which such an advanced combat system in gw2 they would work effectively.

Posted by: pranker.3748

pranker.3748

I opened Guild Wars few days ago and vanquished an area and the enjoyment I got from managing +7 heroes was orgasmic. Only thing bothering me was the dull control of my personal character.

As for the topic, Painbow pretty much said it all, gw2 gamestyle (at least in hardcore pve community) might be just too complex at the moment for heroes to perform well, for example look at NPC’s in certain dungeons… To add another problem to what was already mentiond, I bet there would be scenarios where heroes would ruin your carefully planned, timed cc’s and add defiance, overlap fire field for blasting, fearing bosses away, not using proper combinations, etc etc.
One day maybe, would be fun!

[qT] Quantify – Hardcore PvE Guild

Posted by: Nyx.7342

Nyx.7342

Also why would i want more brahams to cc the boss before i can….

Posted by: pranker.3748

pranker.3748

Maybe add 5 of them and it wont matter :P

[qT] Quantify – Hardcore PvE Guild

Posted by: SlyDevil.3952

SlyDevil.3952

Anyone curious as to where the first post went that I responded to originally?

Not appearing on the OP’s list of messages(Koru.8574), it appears he has deleted his post and fled to the far corners of the forums.

Posted by: Draaq Cz.9642

Draaq Cz.9642

Having new heroes is not gold spending. It is, like it was said, orgasmic RPG feel. To customize new characters, to conquer the world with new tactic which cant be done with boring people. It has only pros. No cons.