LFG Improvements

LFG Improvements

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: maxinion.8396

maxinion.8396

Finally, we’ve improved the support for guild members in the system and made some improvements on the back end to reduce opportunities for griefing.

Attachments:

LFG Improvements

Posted by: Casmurro.9046

Casmurro.9046

I think that quote refers to guilds, not to the lfg tool. The changes they will make to the lfg tool is adding more options to lfg in wvw and to select language.

LFG Improvements

Posted by: maxinion.8396

maxinion.8396

System refers throughout the post as the LFG system, I"m pretty sure. Or maybe I’m hoping too much.

LFG Improvements

Posted by: Purple Miku.7032

Purple Miku.7032

That’s what I was thinking too, Casmurro.

As much as I want to be like http://goo.gl/pq7vWT

I don’t want to set myself up for disappointment.

LFG Improvements

Posted by: Spoj The Second.7680

Spoj The Second.7680

- Re-named the merge button to “Grief” to avoid confusion and prevent unintentional griefing. You can still use this feature to grief those pesky path sellers.

LFG Improvements

Posted by: Purple Miku.7032

Purple Miku.7032

- Re-named the merge button to “Grief” to avoid confusion and prevent unintentional griefing. You can still use this feature to grief those pesky path sellers.

I wouldn’t be surprised if Arenanet employees were the ones merging parties and kicking from instances.

“…and that’s what you get for not buying gems”

LFG Improvements

Posted by: dlonie.6547

dlonie.6547

I think that quote refers to guilds, not to the lfg tool. The changes they will make to the lfg tool is adding more options to lfg in wvw and to select language.

I doubt this, what opportunities for grieving exist in the guild UI?

LFG Improvements

Posted by: ODB.6891

ODB.6891

I’m hoping against all indications, that they add more control over who/what gets in your party when using the lfg tool. This is one of the primary complaints about this tool so far. Zerks getting low damage joins despite advertising for zerks. Low damage groups getting zerks, who then subsequently die from getting focused due to aggro (http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Aggro) mechanics targeting zerks over low damage players. I’m just hoping there are some filtering capabilities being added to the lfg tool to fix this…just an indicator of the highest stat of a character by the class icon.

(edited by ODB.6891)