LFG dungeons, bad experiences, what should I do?

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Jia Shen.4217

Jia Shen.4217

I have tried for two weeks to do AC explore all paths. I’ve had all bad groups except for one which more or less rage quit when path one bugged out after defeating The Howling King. We formed to do all paths. I’m not sure if it is appropriate to use the forums to preform and schedule group runs. But if that is ok then this thread could serve as a getting a good group together to do AC all paths. It looks like all my lotro friends are more interested in lotro than gw2 so the guild we formed is dead. I joined up with a EU and NA guild that until guesting is added doesn’t look like I’ll be able to run dungeons with them. I’m wanting to do AC explore all paths and then CM story followed by CM explore all paths all in the next 7-10 days. And that doesn’t look like it’s going to happen with PUGs. I would hope that this is just a temporary problem and not like GW1 where PUGs were to be avoided like the plague.

Posted by: lcpdragonslayer.7895

lcpdragonslayer.7895

I’d be happy to do this with you except I’m in the Oceanic timezone. If you’re an Aussie/kiwi and in a North American server I think we should be able to make this work.

AC all paths is a lot easier to find than CM all paths, but I’m in for both if we have compatible online times =)

Posted by: Jam.4521

Jam.4521

What server and timezone etc are you in?

BOOM

Posted by: swiftpaw.6397

swiftpaw.6397

Are you LFG in Lion’s Arch or in Plains of Ashford? I tend to find better players in LA for some reason (no idea why) lol.

Grandmaster Forum Mind Brain
|-Swiftpaw Sharpclaw [DnT]-|

Posted by: Bashful Heart Bear.1953

Bashful Heart Bear.1953

You can do dungeons with your guild even if you are on different servers. No different then doing one with all people from your own server just click join into the dungeon when someone starts explorable. (You have to be in the zone that the dungeon is in)

Posted by: Psybunny.8906

Psybunny.8906

There are some people even on this forum who would be willing to help you out. If you’re in EU timezone (I’m GMT+2 myself), feel free to contact ingame. I run various dungeons daily.

Posted by: Jia Shen.4217

Jia Shen.4217

Unfortunately I’ve tried the if I’m on when your on and it never works out. So it is best we set a day and time. I’m in eastern time. 6pm weekdays and any time on weekends is good for me. Confirm compatible times and we can figure out a day and time to run each of these. In the mean time I’m going to give LA a try for a group.