LFG merge bug

LFG merge bug

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: ferretyferret.4087

ferretyferret.4087

OK, it has been months since this has been proven to you via video evidence, yet there is still nothing being done about it. The merge bug is still as active as ever, I dont like having to restart whole dungeons because one guy decided to troll me. Either remove the button, give the instance owner a warning screen they can accept or decline, or fix it. The easiest method would be to just remove the button in the first place, all it is is causing grief for players. How long has it been without an update to this bug?

LFG merge bug

Posted by: mercury ranique.2170

mercury ranique.2170

Short answer.
If you actually go in game, press z and look at the top of the window it clearly is saying Looking for group [BETA].

The tool is not officially released yet and is a work in progress.

Arise, ye farmers of all nations
Arise, opressed of Tyria!

LFG merge bug

Posted by: MastaNeenja.1537

MastaNeenja.1537

While I agree with OP that the merge button is pointless it is unfortunately in beta and will probably remain in beta until a week before GW3 launches, because they have other priorities. Scarlet has to do something every other week or they are afraid that people will forget to log in and and throw gems at them.

LFG merge bug

Posted by: XarOneZeroNine.2374

XarOneZeroNine.2374

It has been 100 days since Ben Newell’s response that he would ‘look into it’ refering to the party merge bug.

No other updates or acknowledement of the issue has occured since.

If it is not addressed in the ‘Huge’ feature patch after the end of the current living story arc I would never expect it to be.

LFG merge bug

Posted by: robertul.3679

robertul.3679

It’s a feature.

LFG merge bug

Posted by: Lilith Ajit.6173

Lilith Ajit.6173

It’s a feature.

Grief-ture!

:D

[ARES]
And all who stood by and did nothing, who are they to criticize the sacrifices of others?
Our blood has bought their lives.

LFG merge bug

Posted by: Taku.6352

Taku.6352

Bump for great justice. This bullkitten needs to get fixed.

White knight casuals griefing legit dungeon sellers is just pathetic. Haven’t been able to sell a single run in the past 3 days because someone keeps crashing my instances.

Edit: Yay i got my signature back.

LFG merge bug

Posted by: robertul.3679

robertul.3679

Bump for great justice. This bullkitten needs to get fixed.

White knight casuals griefing legit dungeon sellers is just pathetic. Haven’t been able to sell a single run in the past 3 days because someone keeps crashing my instances.

Edit: Yay i got my signature back.

They should really introduce like a gem store item that disables the merge button.
Or you could start merging people yourself. Not sellers but one of those many yet always delightful “at lupi need guardian 10k AP no noob or kick!”. The problem isn’t solved because anet doesn’t cater to dungeon sellers. If it affects enough of the playerbase, it will be solved. Just look at that silly flamekissed bullkitten.

LFG merge bug

Posted by: deSade.9437

deSade.9437

I
If it is not addressed in the ‘Huge’ feature patch after the end of the current living story arc I would never expect it to be.

‘Huge’ feature patch

‘Huge’

AHAHAHAHA HA HA ohmagawd y anet so much funneh. /pat

LFG merge bug

Posted by: Lord Kuru.3685

Lord Kuru.3685

The only way I see it fixed is if in the LS finale there’s a dungeon and people get griefed nonstop by the merge button.