Restricted time: 14m 08s

War:
Beast S Neighbour (HuNtEr.7346) : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8VUFwIDQv6o

Engineer:
Valitana (Jabor.6937)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zCvvFEJ31Qo

Elementalists:
Spiders Legacy (Spider.3109)
Viper Vipsersers Ele (Viper Vipersers.9072) : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vyrj7bKJviM (F11)

Thief:
Mallyxs Schatten (Mallyxs.9527)

(edited by Dro.1047)

[LN] TA Aetherpath 14:08 [Restricted]

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Enko.6123

Enko.6123

Nice job!

Too bad at the boss. probably could have gotten sub 14.

Posted by: Fayour.6920

Fayour.6920

This is done in a previous build where engi’s damage output is doubled via Grenadier trait… Maybe good for Unrestricted

Posted by: Iris Ng.9845

Iris Ng.9845

+1 for Style point. Fashionable Runner achievement unlocked!

“Raids are like fortune cookies. You eat the cookie and then read the paper scraps.”

- doranduck, 2016 on Lore in Raids

Enko.6123

This is done in a previous build where engi’s damage output is doubled via Grenadier trait… Maybe good for Unrestricted

Oh it was. For some reason I just thought that they had put June instead of July. Eh still a good run.

Posted by: Tomokou.2479

Tomokou.2479

Nice run guys, too bad about the build, but the run was pretty sweet to watch.

Posted by: BlackDragon.3752

BlackDragon.3752

Its still current meta, so it should be approved.

Yui [SC] (Kirasia)

Enko.6123

It probably more depends on if the engi used Grenadier or not.

Tomokou.2479

Its still current meta, so it should be approved.

Oh, my bad! I instantly assumed that the Engineer was running grenadier, which I’ve been told isn’t/wasn’t allowed for restricted with the Guardian symbols and Grenadier damage both being stupid back in the older builds.

Either way the run is motivating to watch.

Posted by: Spider.3109

Spider.3109

We considered grenadier trait as a bug, which is why our engi didn’t use it. His POV will be uploaded shortly but you can see it even in the current POVs, as the grenades have standard speed.

Enko.6123

Looks good then.

Posted by: Dro.1047

Dro.1047

Tomokou.2479

Happy to hear, congrats!

Enko.6123

Trying to find the weekly vote that had the discussion on the extra power from the fire trait also. Umm can anyone find week 29s discussion page now?

Posted by: Purple Miku.7032

Purple Miku.7032

The only thing I don’t understand is why Goku is posting this if he isn’t in the path o_O

Posted by: DanScott.4839

DanScott.4839

The only thing I don’t understand is why Goku is posting this if he isn’t in the path o_O

that sweet forum karma

Posted by: Wethospu.6437

Wethospu.6437

Trying to find the weekly vote that had the discussion on the extra power from the fire trait also. Umm can anyone find week 29s discussion page now?

It was on week 28, there is no week 29 discussion. But I removed it since it got fixed and there were no records. I can make a poll for it if needed.

(edited by Wethospu.6437)

Posted by: BlackDragon.3752

BlackDragon.3752

There were some records and i wouldn’t make a poll since ele without fire would be kinda bad and it was open to anyone there are some records with it even.

Yui [SC] (Kirasia)

Iris Ng.9845

What a way to (try to) deny a record!

“Raids are like fortune cookies. You eat the cookie and then read the paper scraps.”

Posted by: HuNtEr.7346

HuNtEr.7346

Absolutely agreed. I think someone wants to ridicule himself…

Iris Ng.9845

I think there is one more thing to add to the record meeting agenda:
- Systematically disapprove any records submitted using game builds during major bug periods from xx to yy.

Until then, please stop the excuse and approve/disapprove the records according to the current agreed rules. Oh wait, they are not even approvers… People are simply hard to please, huh.

Enko.6123

I love how everybody takes everything on this forum in the most negative way possible.
Thanks for attempting to push more negativity into this entire thing, Iris.
If you guys were even paying attention, this run from them as been on the list for the records waiting to be approved that I made to help out the approvers. Why they haven’t approved this already or at least made a comment on this thread, I don’t know.

The current agreed ruleset has been changing every week due to the weekly voting and at the time just after the patch where Anet was still tweaking things or fixing bugs, that was a discussion. Should the approvers be going through the HotW 4 guard 1 mes records as well since at the time there wasn’t a rule denying major bugs for that patch?
This is actually why the builds were even originally required to be shown on runs since there was a concern when this all first started up about people posting builds from earlier patches and such.

Wethospu.6437

Would it help if I fired Spoj? He is clearly behind this.

If my memory serves me right, everyone was ok with the bugged Fire trait line so it will be allowed. If that wasn’t the case I can make a poll which may move it from restricted to unrestricted.

(edited by Wethospu.6437)

Enko.6123

I don’t think we need another one. I was just trying to find the vote on it since didn’t remember what people put on it. Ferocious Winds was bugged at the time providing less than it was supposed to anyways so probably balanced it out.

Iris Ng.9845

@Enko

Hey, I’m not disagreeing with you. I already made my point here. Read:

I think there is one more thing to add to the record meeting agenda:
- Systematically disapprove any records submitted using game builds during major bug periods from xx to yy.

Why?
- Because you dislike voting.
- Nike dislikes voting.
- The “community” seems to disapprove voting.

So, the upcoming meeting surely needs to address the issue of how to respond to the “meta is changing at the alarming rates”. Personally I wonder if your meeting schedule can keep up with the rate at which ANet is producing bugs/fix/nerfs patch after patch like this.

However, until there is an official ruling of the issue that everybody involved agrees and be made aware of, your guild’s excessive scrutiny seems… to be blunt, lack sportsmanship and unprofessional.

@Wethospu
Are you sure you have enough underpaid and overtime workers?

(edited by Iris Ng.9845)

Wethospu.6437

I don’t think we need another one. I was just trying to find the vote on it since didn’t remember what people put on it. Ferocious Winds was bugged at the time providing less than it was supposed to anyways so probably balanced it out.

Ye, I shouldn’t have removed it but didn’t think too much about it back then.

Posted by: doddbox.8153

doddbox.8153

What a cute couple

very special guild tag [tX]

Enko.6123

However, until there is an official ruling of the issue that everybody involved agrees and be made aware of, your guild’s excessive scrutiny seems… to be blunt, lack sportsmanship and unprofessional.

I’m not exactly sure where I’m seeing unsportsmanship like behavior or unprofessionalism. Maybe you’re perceiving that, but all of the posts on this thread besides Fayour’s pointing out the date of the build were fairly positive. If anything, I wanted to resolve that stuff so that this could be approved.

I don’t know. It just seems odd that our posts here are being called out for being unsportsmanlike or unprofessional and then you go look at some of the comments being posted in other records that you seem to be perfectly fine with.

Can the thread derailments with issues between DnT and X and Nike and X also stop? There’s been a ton of threads recently that just keep constantly getting derailed because of personal issues that people seem to have with Nike or DnT. Nike wasn’t even involved in this thread until you mentioned him.

As for discussing records that happen shortly after a major patch, that’s already a discussion item.

(edited by Enko.6123)

Iris Ng.9845

I hope you also consider discussing All time records vs. Current records, and a grace time for records happening just before a major patch. Or does it still wipe off all the dungeon records? Not my business.

Edit:

I mention “Nike” because it seems people are trying to resolve every issues in one go with the meeting and because as I said, you and “Nike” dislike the “voting” system.

Why do I mention “voting”? Because I think it’s a good alternative to the meeting when dealing with unclear issues constantly produced from ANet finetuning their game builds. But since you and Nike are pro-factors of putting away the voting system, then the upcoming meeting does need to produce a solid rule set to cope with the constant changes.

Double Edit:

I don’t know. It just seems odd that our posts here are being called out for being unsportsmanlike or unprofessional and then you go look at some of the comments being posted in other records that you seem to be perfectly fine with.

You assume that I read every other record threads and feel fine with the comments; in fact, I don’t. I still leave almost all of them unread. I suppose whatever happens inside those threads is the business between approvers and contenders. Since I happen to follow this one, I comment about what are being discussed here.

(edited by Iris Ng.9845)

Posted by: Zui.9245

Zui.9245

This isn’t a thread about Nike, DnT, the voting system as a whole, or the meeting. Can we please not make it about any of those things and just go ahead and approve the record to either restricted or unrestricted after discussing any potential issues with respect to this record under the current system?

This record deserves to get approved as something (IMO, based on current information: Restricted). It’s a great record.

Iris Ng.9845

I love how everybody takes everything on this forum in the most negative way possible.
Thanks for attempting to push more negativity into this entire thing, Iris.
If you guys were even paying attention, this run from them as been on the list for the records waiting to be approved that I made to help out the approvers. Why they haven’t approved this already or at least made a comment on this thread, I don’t know.

The current agreed ruleset has been changing every week due to the weekly voting and at the time just after the patch where Anet was still tweaking things or fixing bugs, that was a discussion. Should the approvers be going through the HotW 4 guard 1 mes records as well since at the time there wasn’t a rule denying major bugs for that patch?
This is actually why the builds were even originally required to be shown on runs since there was a concern when this all first started up about people posting builds from earlier patches and such.

Lol, Enko brought the weeking voting topic up and thought I was pushing out negativity. I have explained as a result.

(edited by Iris Ng.9845)

Posted by: Papierkorb.2301

Papierkorb.2301

I cri evritim

http://i.imgur.com/vdX63t8.jpg

Too bad the image formation didn’t work.

(edited by Papierkorb.2301)

Posted by: dutchiez.7502

dutchiez.7502

Enko is just trying to follow the rules. Why are you being so negative?

I cri evritim

Do we have to turn every thread on this forum into an inter-guild drama?

Nova [rT]

Tomokou.2479

@Enko

That moment when you try to be as positive and honest as possible while trying to make sure rules are being followed and someone still calls it “blunt, lack sportsmanship and unprofessional”.

There is nothing wrong with wanting to make sure a record was done fairly, people do it all the time. Yet when Enko or someone from LOD does it you’re suddenly shouting about a kittening fire blazing everywhere. Just chill.

This run was impressive (with or without the ‘bugged’ traits idgaf) and from what I hear it deserves to be approved as restricted, lol. That should honestly be the end of it.

Enko.6123

I cri evritim

Don’t know. I don’t even know why people are considering this crying.

Papierkorb.2301

Enko is just trying to follow the rules. Why are you being so negative?

I cri evritim

The question is, did my semi funny picture create the drama?

Or was it rather [LOD] desperately trying to find a way to make this run by [LN] unrestricted/current meta?

If everyone would critisize the run – ok, but it’s kinda weird that it’s only [LOD] members. Just my opinion tho.

Enko.6123

Umm I would actually like to see this approved. As I pointed out to Iris, that’s been on the list I posted for the approvers for the backlog of records that still need to be approved/put on the website.

Heck you can even see my first post in this thread. It wasn’t until Fay pointed out the date that I went to go look at what was decided for the issues right after the patch. Do people not even read the entire thread before going around tossing accusations around?

(edited by Enko.6123)

Posted by: Purple Miku.7032

Purple Miku.7032

Do people not even read the entire thread before going around tossing accusations around?

Obviously not. Some people are just thirsty for drama.

After watching this I see no reason why this should be unrestricted.

Papierkorb.2301

Do people not even read the entire thread before going around tossing accusations around?

Like accusing someone of using traits he never did (grenadier) before watching the engineers pov.

Enko.6123

Like accusing someone of using traits he never did (grenadier) before watching the engineers pov.

If you read the thread, I asked about that before his POV was up . .. It wasn’t even an accusation. Once they said they didn’t use it and even before the video was posted, I said

Looks good then.

(edited by Enko.6123)

Posted by: Fennec.2961

Fennec.2961

Approved, goodjob.

Fennec YT
I approve records and stuff

Posted by: IrisTheCasual.3742

IrisTheCasual.3742

Congrats!

@Nova: Uh huh, then I think he should apply to be an approver!

@Tomokou: I speak based on what I think.

Yet when Enko or someone from LOD does it you’re suddenly shouting about a kittening fire blazing everywhere. Just chill.

Sorry, it’s not what you are assuming. I only happen to read this thread and most people who post here are LOD. Do I care about what happens to other records? Nope, because I don’t read them. If I come across as negative then so be it. Don’t push some fancy drama here.

(edited by IrisTheCasual.3742)

Posted by: dutchiez.7502

dutchiez.7502

So only approvers are allowed to comment on the validity of records?

Nova [rT]

Posted by: spoj.9672

spoj.9672

If approvers comment on validity we also get abuse. And we also get underhanded anonymous requests for us to be removed from approving records as a nice bonus.