Late night CoF Event

Late night CoF Event

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: MrLee.6892

MrLee.6892

So a group of us late nighters run CoF Explorable but every time we finish the dungeon we have to do the event all over again because there is not enough people around to do it.

During the day we have no problems, but with the lack of people on it becomes a PIA. It seems like every 15mins the event starts up again.

Would like to see this changed, at least for the late night crowd.

Thanks

Late night CoF Event

Posted by: Berelain.2308

Berelain.2308

So if i’m reading this correctly, your asking Anet to skip a event so you can even more easy grind in the CoF dungeon?

Guild Leader Gwens Red Iris Flowers [GRIS]
Commander Berelain sur Hoiya
Far Shiverpeaks

Late night CoF Event

Posted by: Mesket.5728

Mesket.5728

lol @CoF farmers… please keep using the “im on fire” sets to recognize you from far

Zerk is the average Joe build. Don’t pat yourself in the back too hard.

Late night CoF Event

Posted by: meds.3257

meds.3257

Use the free transfer while its available to pop over to a server with a busy local time!

Late night CoF Event

Posted by: importune.7120

importune.7120

@Mesket,

Seems rude. Necessary? Some people like the set.

Late night CoF Event

Posted by: Xyne.9104

Xyne.9104

@Mesket,

den according to ur logic, evryone with a full set armor of any dungeon would be that farmer dungeon…

kitten

Late night CoF Event

Posted by: MrLee.6892

MrLee.6892

I “farm” 3 of them… not just CoF. I like the looks of the CoF set the most tho. So bug off!

And moving to a new server would have the same issue. LATE NIGHT less people on.

I don’t want to cancel the event, not sure how you got that from what I said….. Just increase the time of it.

Late night CoF Event

Posted by: meds.3257

meds.3257

What I am saying is, and I don’t know what server you are on, but lets say EU. When it gets nighty night time, pop over to a USA server, its late after noon busy time, you can play there for many hours and when it gets quiet nighty night time there, go back to your EU server.

Or the other way around if your on US.
Works.

Late night CoF Event

Posted by: CarP.3401

CarP.3401

lol @CoF farmers… please keep using the “im on fire” sets to recognize you from far

Some people are forced to do it. There is currently no other dungeons beeing farmed (except Arah)