Leader leaves, no time to loot end chest

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Illuna.2846

Illuna.2846

It surely has been pointed before but this is quite frustrating…
After a 1h30 run in Arah, end chest drop, the leader (the one who started the instance) loot then leaves and my screen switch to loading screen. I didn’t have the time to loot the chest.

I don’t mind people in a hurry but I wish ANet would not kick everybody out of the instance when leader decides to leave.

Posted by: Arc DLad.2194

Arc DLad.2194

it only closes is the instance creator leaves the party not the instance , which is definatly an intentional choice by them.

only options are open the instance yourself so your sure everyone gets the chest.
screen capture party names at the start and if ti happens, report the instance creater.

How does Treahern change a light bulb?
“commander can i have a word”

Posted by: Dub.1273

Dub.1273

Report him for… running with slow party members?
Who gives a kitten about theese few blues anyway?

Dub | [rT]
#LoveArrows2013, never forget.

Posted by: Illuna.2846

Illuna.2846

I certainly didn’t think about reporting him. He is free to leave the group whever he feels like it.

And taking a couple of seconds to write “thks all” in the party chat before looting the chest is not what I would call “being a slow party member”.

My concern is only that ANet shouldn’t close the instance when the creator leaves. They could simply give the ownership to anyone still in it.

I would be glad if they consider this in the future.

Posted by: Stooperdale.3560

Stooperdale.3560

Instances closing when the leader leaves? It’s wrong and indefensible. We know that, they know that, everyone knows that. It’s only a matter of time until it is fixed. It’s rubbish until it is fixed.