Let's smile while we still have rewards :D

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: HELLruler.4820

HELLruler.4820

There’s a lot of people complaining about RNG, how they can’t get precursor, or exotics, or materials; or how dungeon rewards are bad

Let’s just thank ANet for letting us have a fixed amount of gold when we run dungeons (at least for the first run)

Posted by: NovaanVerdiano.6174

NovaanVerdiano.6174

“Fixed a bug which resulted in players receiving fixed amounts of gold after finishing a dungeon path.”

On a more serious note, yes I’m glad they give out fixed amounts of gold for dungeon paths, although I think it could need a bit more adjustment.

Posted by: Talyn.3295

Talyn.3295

I wish people would try to enjoy the game more rather then spend all their time here on the forums complaining that they haven’t been able to get there Shiny yet.

Posters here can be worse then Skritt. At least Skritt appreciate the shines they have,

“We have now left Reason and Sanity Junction. Next stop, Looneyville.”

Posted by: Purple Miku.7032

Purple Miku.7032

I wish people would try to enjoy the game more rather then spend all their time here on the forums complaining that they haven’t been able to get there Shiny yet.

Posters here can be worse then Skritt. At least Skritt appreciate the shines they have,

I’m gonna be that person here because I’m in a rotten mood.

their

-shakes fist-

Posted by: Talyn.3295

Talyn.3295

their

-shakes fist-

OMG, I thought I got away from you after twelfth grade English! How did you find me here? Is it worse that got it right once then got it wrong the second time?

“We have now left Reason and Sanity Junction. Next stop, Looneyville.”

Posted by: Minigrump.4961

Minigrump.4961

their

-shakes fist-

OMG, I thought I got away from you after twelfth grade English! How did you find me here? Is it worse that got it right once then got it wrong the second time?

Penalty for getting grammar wrong is 5 gold. please send the 5 gold to your local grammar penalty collector. The nearest collectors are either myself or swifty.

Posted by: Cormac.3871

Cormac.3871

If the gold reward was removed from dungeons the lfg tool would die. This is why I am confident it will stay.

Posted by: Silberfisch.3046

Silberfisch.3046

If the gold reward was removed from dungeons the lfg tool would die. This is why I am confident it will stay.

I don’t think so. There would still be a demand for the tokens for skins (the pvp reward tracks can’t really compensate if you’re trying to get multiple armor skins from a dungeon set in a decent amount of time) or for those who want to craft a specific legendary.

Not to mention there are actually people who do dungeons because they a) are interested in the story and b) simply like doing dungeons.

If you happen to stumble across any typos,
you may keep them to rear new and interesting variants in your basement.

Posted by: dlonie.6547

dlonie.6547

Not to mention there are actually people who do dungeons because they a) are interested in the story and b) simply like doing dungeons.

True, but these reasons aren’t enough to keep most players coming back to run the same paths for two years….. ;-)

Posted by: deSade.9437

deSade.9437

I’d like to talk to one of them and ask why they think dungeons and instances in this game were a mistake.

Posted by: thehipone.6812

thehipone.6812

True, but these reasons aren’t enough to keep most players coming back to run the same paths for two years….. ;-)

I’d love to see a dynamically adjusting gold reward by path based on how many times a particular path is done vs. the others in the same dungeon. example: If 99% of people run P1 and only 1% do p 2 or 3 then the next day the reward for p1 drops from 1g to 75s and p2 &3 moves up from 1g to 1.25g. If the imbalance continues, the price will move again the next day until more balanced distribution is achieved. Update the rewards once a day at reset and maybe put a floor of 50s/path or something. At least the longer paths could move to a reward ratio that is more attractive.

Sort of how this beer exchange bar works.

Posted by: Jerus.4350

Jerus.4350

I’d love to see a dynamically adjusting gold reward by path based on how many times a particular path is done vs. the others in the same dungeon. example: If 99% of people run P1 and only 1% do p 2 or 3 then the next day the reward for p1 drops from 1g to 75s and p2 &3 moves up from 1g to 1.25g. If the imbalance continues, the price will move again the next day until more balanced distribution is achieved. Update the rewards once a day at reset and maybe put a floor of 50s/path or something. At least the longer paths could move to a reward ratio that is more attractive.

Sort of how this beer exchange bar works.

Yes this^^

I made the same request in another thread a while ago, i’ve seen it other places (though not with beer, nice find).