Level 100 tip that may save your life

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Rikimaru.7890

Rikimaru.7890

Ok so the most common killer move Ensolyss has on level 100 is the shockwave attack + exploding hallucination combo. And he does that on both normal level 100 and challenge mode. However as I noticed a lot of people do the common mistake of trying to dodge away from the AOE circle of the shockwave attack.
Of course if you are outside the AOE circle then it’s best to just jump over the shockwave and then dodge the exploding hallucinations.
However if you are inside the AOE circle then it is a far better idea to dodge toward Ensolyss. Because then not only will you avoid the damage but also the shockwave at same time. Furthermore using this method can save you the trouble of dodging the hallucinations. This is because they always appear in front of him while the area behind him is a safe zone. Thus being so close to him right after dodging the shockwave attack you can often just run out of the hallucinations AOE range.

So for those who didn’t know about this method remember: If you are outside the circle you can jump over the shockwave. But if you are inside it dodge toward Ensolyss not away.

Posted by: nagr.1593

nagr.1593

O cool, I never knew the reaper guys don’t appear on behind him, I was always wonder y when I’m in melee they never come after me. I usually dodge not to front but actually to side (so it count as dodge). If I can it easier to just block it, and if it’s long enough u can even block the aftershock.

PS another tip for ppl that don’t realise it.. u still have time to dodge even if hit by shockwave. Think of archdiviner if it help u.. past 50% he will do charged shot to melee that stun then, but his cone aoe right after and u still have time to dodge. But it short time frame so u have to act fast. Hope this help

Arun Kar

Posted by: Talindra.4958

Talindra.4958

Dodge follow by fast jump immediately after and dodge again

Champion Magus & Phantom, Demon’s Demise, The Archdesigner.
Death is Energy [DIE] – Gandara EU
Australia