Found some cool people to run with and managed to complete it

(edited by Nev.5316)

Looking for a pro arah dungeon runners

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Zogyark.4597

Zogyark.4597

I’m pro add me.

Necromancer Lupicus Solo – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWkSkhmWiDU

Retired Until Expansion or Meaningful Content is Released.

Posted by: randomfightfan.4091

randomfightfan.4091

1, 2, and especially 3 would be easy but 4 would be impossible unless your character has really high dps. From your thread you sound like dead weight… no offence intended but p4 needs 5 competent players (or 2 REALLY competent players with the ability to get 3 more at simin). Look up that boss and you should quickly find out why no one would be willing to drag around dead weight. As of right now I refuse to even enter p4 with a ranger and/or necro in my group cause they just don’t have the possible burstish dps to get her low enough (necro only because all conditions are cleansed before adn during invis sadly).

Check out my page for some good thiefisms :)
http://www.youtube.com/user/randomfightfan/videos?view=0&flow=grid

Posted by: souless.1935

souless.1935

As of right now I refuse to even enter p4 with a ranger and/or necro in my group cause they just don’t have the possible burstish dps to get her low enough (necro only because all conditions are cleansed before adn during invis sadly).

I’m on hiatus on 4 you can grab me on the others although if i’m online and not previously engaged. On the conditions bit, as a necro and as a necro who has dungeon master and as a general PSA…necro does have other tools under his belt for burst but not only that, burst while adding vuln which buffs the entire group so I wouldn’t be so quick to pigeon hole.

Ehmry Bay! Commander – Onyxguard
GW1/GW2 Beta player

Posted by: Aphix.9846

Aphix.9846

1, 2, and especially 3 would be easy but 4 would be impossible unless your character has really high dps. From your thread you sound like dead weight… no offence intended but p4 needs 5 competent players (or 2 REALLY competent players with the ability to get 3 more at simin). Look up that boss and you should quickly find out why no one would be willing to drag around dead weight. As of right now I refuse to even enter p4 with a ranger and/or necro in my group cause they just don’t have the possible burstish dps to get her low enough (necro only because all conditions are cleansed before adn during invis sadly).

So clueless.
Killed her with 2 necros – guardian – warrior and ele I think, it was a PUG and got her on our 2nd try… Our dps wasn’t the best in the game obv but here’s what seperates the random ‘dead weight’ like you probably and intelligent players ( I see the same difference in fotm 40+ and 10+ also, it’s actually mind blowing how…stupid some people are, no other word for it tbh, I’ve seen some proper amazing shocking stupidity…)

Necros arent all about conditions anyway, imo condition build is a complete waste of space …power is the way forward.

Posted by: Shuguard.7125

Shuguard.7125

I could be really, really bored sometime in the future and could use something fun to do.

Posted by: Fruchiseka.6438

Fruchiseka.6438

For gods sake, don’t pay these people, you should ask to find a group of willing exp arah people who would be happy to teach you, so you become an asset, not driftwood. No offense, but every player has potential.

Also, in P4, grenth has 5 portals to defend so you cannot afk (not with ease) and would be beneficial to not afk.

My group frequently take new players 1-2, sometimes 3 inexperienced people at a time to show them through it. We all have dungeon master and run arah every day, sometimes all 4 paths in one evening.

If you are European server, add me, and we will knock all four paths out, together.

And for free.

(Also, if you are so keen to afk and not learn this dungeon, it makes me wonder how you have money to spend? Just a thought)

Posted by: Wethospu.6437

Wethospu.6437

Also, in P4, grenth has 5 portals to defend so you cannot afk (not with ease) and would be beneficial to not afk.

Quite easily duo-able. But yes you are right, if you want to actually become better player you should try to participate in fights. Very hard to not be beneficial to the group.

Posted by: LunaticSerenade.7615

LunaticSerenade.7615

I would also love some assistance with Arah, so if I could add anyone, that would be great.

NA server (Stormbluff Isle); Eastern Time.

Fayde Lightbane – Level 80 Thief | Taveren Mighthammer – Level 80 Warrior
Kavohl Serien – Level 80 Ranger | Merin Leafsower – Level 80 Engineer
Kolbjorn Wolfsbane – Level 80 Guardian

Posted by: Shakki.3219

Shakki.3219

. As of right now I refuse to even enter p4 with a ranger

i did path 4 with a ranger was fluent. idk what your problem is :p

Reaper – Anguîsh

Posted by: Raif.9507

Raif.9507

Same here, Arah is one of the few dungeons I’ missing for my DM title and I can’t find a group to go with.

I’m on Stormbluff Isle and would love to find a group to go with.

Asharìa March – 80 Elementalist
Co-Guild Leader of Prime Defense on Sanctum of Rall – www.Primedefense.net

Posted by: Mike.7269

Mike.7269

I am stuck with p4 for a long time now if any exp Arah ppl could help I will much much appreciate it.

Posted by: TheMaskedParadigm.3629

TheMaskedParadigm.3629

I am stuck with p4 for a long time now if any exp Arah ppl could help I will much much appreciate it.

Do you play a Necro? because this thread was pretty… dead

Brazil
Youtube Channel – http://www.youtube.com/t3llularman