Looking for friendly players for runs [Maguuma]

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: DownyTif.2140

DownyTif.2140

Hi fellow players,

me (guardian level 71) and a friend (ranger level 65) are looking for friendly people for dungeon runs on [Maguuma]. So far, we experienced two types of groups: friendly ones with people who actually enjoy themselves, and boring/insulting groups who are just farming, skipping content without even bothering to answer our questions. Unfortunately, I suspect that because me and my friend are getting to higher level dungeons, we encounter more and more of the unwanted groups.

So, I write this post to find people who are more like us.

What we like:
- FRIENDLY players who like to help each other;
- Players who are actually enjoying themselves playing this game;
- Players who want to experience the complete dungeon run and do not skip or exploit parts of it;
- Players who like to socialize while grouping for dungeon runs;

What we hate:
- Players who skip content of dungeon runs (like running in a group of mobs without fighting to skip) or exploit the mechanics;
- Players who think they are the best thing that happened to the world because they are level 80 with 1000+ hours played and their gear is soooo strong and cool looking;
- kitteny players who insult other players because 1- others are not level 80, 2- others are not as experienced as they are, 3- others make errors;
- Players who don’t answer questions, who don’t give a **** about the others in the group;

If you feel like us and want to enjoy yourselves while doing dungeon runs in a friendly way and actually have fun, leave me a private message and we will add you to our friends list so we can easily group for runs!

Thanks !

Fenris Snowborn – 80 Guardian
MadCast Gaming [MCG] [SoR]

Posted by: Oreoz.2573

Oreoz.2573

I know you say explicitly to leave you a private message but im at work right now so im bumping this to
1. Ensure i see it when i get home
2. In the event that i forget, you can add me since we share the same attitude.

Fyi, it doesnt matter what server youre on concerning dungeons. They can be done cross server. In case you didnt know.

Posted by: Lightrayne.7829

Lightrayne.7829

Though I am not here for your request, I just want to say kudos on your initiative to find like-minded individuals to run dungeons with. This is the kind of thing I think dedicated dungeon runners need to do to improve the quality of their runs.

I made a casual guild for my real life friends, so there were barely any members. I ran with a few of my game friends for a while and we eventually created a network of dungeon runners for our play time. My guild now serves as a roster for our dungeon players, so when it’s dungeon time, we just pick from the roster based on who is online and who needs specific stuff from a dungeon — no representation or log-on activity required to stay in the guild. It’s really nice not to have to spam LFG on a public medium anymore when I can just pick up people from the roster. Every time we go in a dungeon, we learn new strategies, we learn how to work together, and our clear time becomes more efficient and consistent.

I hope all goes well with your endeavors!

Posted by: DonQuack.9025

DonQuack.9025

Kudos also as I am the same. Im on blackgate but I want to wish you GL!

Concerns about HoT pre-order? Check here!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Am9gVQB8gss

DownyTif.2140

Thanks for the replies! I got some PM too, so this is looking good.

DownyTif.2140

A got enough replies to create a Guild to list all people who are interested. No representing, just a listing of people matching the description of this thread. Send me a PM if you want in, I’ll throw an invite!

Posted by: Thord.2017

Thord.2017

I like your first post DownyTif. I have stayed away from Dungeons recently because I too had problems with most PUG groups. At the moment I only want to run AC because I would like to have that set.

I read here that there is a bug when trying to Guest between NA and EU Servers so I will not try to join you but good luck anyway.

I have a very small friends list but I did start adding those people I had a good run with to that list thinking I could message them if I fancy a run so I will be doing just that today. Worth thinking of if anyone reads this and also wants to find a group of people who suit their style of Dungeon gameplay.

Warrior level 80, Guardian level 80, Ranger level 80, Thief level 80, Elementalist level 60

Server: Gunnars Hold [EU]

Posted by: Milennin.4825

Milennin.4825

If Maguuma is on EU I’ll join that guild. It’s exactly what I’ve been looking for.

Just who the hell do you think I am!?