Loot Increase in Higher Lvl Fractal?

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: ZudetGambeous.9573

ZudetGambeous.9573

It was my understanding from the patch notes that higher level fractals were supposed to give better rewards. Is there some sort of scale on this? like lvl 1-10 is Tier 1 rewards, 11-20 T2 and so on?

Because so far from lvl 1-7 my group has noticed no change at all in the rewards. In fact from lvl 5-7 no one in the entire group received a single rare item, while they seemed to drop in abundance in the lower level fractals.

The patch notes were a little vague so I don’t know if this is a bug, or if the loot increase is in steps that we haven’t reached yet.

Posted by: Fay.2735

Fay.2735

I wondered about this myself and assumed it was in tiers as well would be interesting to hear if this is the case or if we continue receiving the same loot.

•— Fay Everdunes | Fay Erduna | Lilyfay (Fay.2735) — Mesmer/Revenant — [NA]FA — 8k±Hrs Played —•
Have you heard of the city? The ancient uru? Where there was power to write worlds

Posted by: Azelroth.6801

Azelroth.6801

The only increase I’ve noticed is from level 6 difficulty I received 6 Fractal Relics instead of the typical 5.

So the token loot does increase but I’m not sure if the actual loot quality increases until you pass level 10 – and my theory is that it is tiered just like you say (1-10, 10-20, 20-30 etc for better loot)

Azelroth [MoM] – Methods Of Mayhem
Commander @ Tarnished Coast