Lost shores and Dungeon master

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: derry.2789

derry.2789

Like the majority of dungeon lovers out there i only need some Arah exp paths for my Dungeon master title.
We all know Arenanet are adding a new dungeon that gets progressively harder as you go on with the lost shores content, i’m predicting that they’ll introduce something extremely difficult and gauge people’s response, which is fine, hard is good.
I’m just wondering if this dungeon will be added to the Dungeon master title?
As i’m expecting a fix to the Arah bugs with the next major patch i’d like to know if i’ll be able to get it then or if i’ll have to run the new dungeon also.
Thanks

Posted by: Dead.7385

Dead.7385

I hope I don’t have to do the new dungeon for DM title. I am blocked only by Arah at this point because the door has been closed for a month with NO word from ANet. A 100% separate title is fine – Lost Shores Dungeon Master if completed or something.

Posted by: derry.2789

derry.2789

Its just that i can see there being new problems finishing a dungeon that hasn’t been publicly tested, stuff blocking progress. I know they test it but there’s stuff that inside testing misses.

Posted by: Lorana.2468

Lorana.2468

will probably have it’s own achievement, like
“Unraveled the Mystery of the Lost Shores”
but no that wont be a title in this case.

Posted by: Gab Superstar.4059

Gab Superstar.4059

I am 100% sure that it will be a meta achievement just like what EotN had. Instead of the progress in Lost Shores being required for dungeon master, explorer and map completion etc, it will just have one meta achievement for completing all of these.

So no, the new dungeon won’t have to be completed for Dungeon Master.

Very Good Detectives [VGD]
Devonas Rest 4 lyfe

Posted by: Oh Snapalope.1378

Oh Snapalope.1378

DM here, I agree that probably will add a separate title track.