Lupi Solo Off Wall Guard-8:31 (Bugged Auto)

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Unratedx.2794

Unratedx.2794

Been looking through youtube and have not seen any Guardian off wall solo, (Could be some out there that I missed).. Made a few mistakes and even caught a bubble in phase 3 hoping to get back in and go for a faster/cleaner attempt

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OciLy2MKOh4

Narc:: [DnT] Death and Taxes

Posted by: kiwi.6348

kiwi.6348

Well , it’s pre 23/6 and kittenty as hell, but if you ignore that lupi is close to the wall at the end its off-wall : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPTeWidQqxM

Unratedx.2794

I was talking about post 23/6.. But nice video either way

Posted by: Element Two.7316

Element Two.7316

If anything, off wall Lupicus is easier and faster than on wall ever since he’s been bugged.

Posted by: OrionXnAsh.3064

OrionXnAsh.3064

Synsity won’t be proud :’)

Posted by: Lampshade.7569

Lampshade.7569

Could you please post your setup, maybe with some commentary? What particularly interests me is how many pieces of knight and why virtues over honor.

Unratedx.2794

My gear is set up is full Berserker’s with Scholar runes, and I went with Virtues for the Consecration cooldown for Wall of Reflect

I’m going to try running Flame Legion runes with Unscathed Contender for a faster kill soon

(edited by Unratedx.2794)

Posted by: Purple Miku.7032

Purple Miku.7032

I did a ~6:20ish one before the specializations update, but I know Austin was doing guard solos too before the update to try to get a sub-5. Can’t remember what time he ended up with.

I was using 46022 with superior aria and master of consecrations, full berserker with scholar, WoR + retreat + bane signet. Sub-5 before specializations update was definitely doable, not sure about now though

I really don’t think you should use flame legion runes if you want to go for a faster kill.

Also to be honest not sure if UC is worth it either since you lose it every time you reflect his big attacks anyways, the extra wall duration + lower cooldown is probably the better choice for solos

(edited by Purple Miku.7032)

Unratedx.2794

Thanks for the input Miku, I was doubtful of the flame legion runes anyway I also realized that I did not run scepter trait either which would be a better damage boost over Zealous Blade so I might be better off running S/F and S/T and pray to RNGsus for good locust spawns

Posted by: Purple Miku.7032

Purple Miku.7032

Yep lol that is exactly what I had to do for mine too, I used scepter+torch and focus swap and walled him for phase 1 then baited out a teleport once phase 2 started.

If you wall him in phase 1 then it can help slightly for the locust RNG, since they have a chance to spawn in or behind it.

Really sucks that the zeal traitline is so garbage now, and that guards lost the 10% damage modifier on scepter power but oh well. :<

Posted by: SlyDevil.3952

SlyDevil.3952

I ended up with 10 locusts using s/f-t, you’re really going to need to sacrifice a whole family of lambs to RNJesus.

Posted by: NoTrigger.8396

NoTrigger.8396

sub 5 is not that hard and you dont really have to worry about the locusts, hint: use correct traits and they just die.

[qT] Quantify

Posted by: Element Two.7316

Element Two.7316

I ended up with 10 locusts using s/f-t, you’re really going to need to sacrifice a whole family of lambs to RNJesus.

Or just stay in melee range like a big boy and let them die to Smite