Lupi's bubble?

Lupi's bubble?

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: x per fection x.2096

x per fection x.2096

So i started doing arah about a week ago, i run with a war and guard. i’ve managed to get all 4 paths done and have become pretty good at all paths but there is one thing i ask that no one seems to ever know.

When im using my war im able to dodge out of lupi’s green bubble thing, but when im using my guard i can’t. I pull argo 99 percent of the time with my war because i have 3650 armor and i have no problem holding argo the entire time even tho i just have the 1 heal but the guard with tons of heals, blocks, stability and even 3 seconds of invul sometimes i get tripple bubbled and dropped becasue i can’t dodge out.

Has anyone had this problem before? or know why this happens? and no my war doesn’t have stability when im dodging out.

Edit: was thinking maybe cuz my war is a charr and the guard is a human maybe the size? but im pretty sure the hitboxes would still be the same size?

[Ark]Noober

(edited by x per fection x.2096)

Lupi's bubble?

Posted by: Merse Deska.6795

Merse Deska.6795

your warrior has the reckless dodge trait which lets you dodge out of lupis bubble without stability

Xplodelicious [YaK]
Gandara

Lupi's bubble?

Posted by: x per fection x.2096

x per fection x.2096

^ problem solved.. thank you.

[Ark]Noober

Lupi's bubble?

Posted by: Wethospu.6437

Wethospu.6437

I heard if you weapon-swap during bubble-dodge you get knock but end up out of bubble. But with Reckless Dodge I don’t have to care about stuff like this!

Lupi's bubble?

Posted by: Lorana.2468

Lorana.2468

enjoy it whilst you can, last i heard Rob was taking a look at such traits.

better rev up those Stun Breakers

Lupi's bubble?

Posted by: Moderator.1462

Moderator.1462

Hi everyone,

Thanks for answering this player’s question. This thread is closed.