Lvl 49 Fractals rewards same as Lvl 50?

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Julian.8326

Julian.8326

Q:

I’m 2 levels away from Fractals lvl 50, and I’ve been wondering why everyone runs Lvl 49 but I can’t seem to find any groups on the LFG Tool for Lvl 50.

I know they are both at the same daily bracket, but doesn’t Lvl 50 have better rewards, or better chances of Fractal Skins and Ascended Boxes? As far as I know, you even need more AR at lvl 50, which may mean better stuff drops at that level.

I remember reading somewhere, a dev post, that said Lvl 50 is better in terms of rewards than lvl 49, but I might remember wrong.

Marcus Ironforge ~ Norn Ranger
Alianza Argentina [ARG] @ Sorrow’s Furnace

Posted by: waxpax.6350

waxpax.6350

lvl 50 is the same tier as 49 and 49 costs a lot less to do than 50 becasue of the ar requirement. 40’s start at 41 and end at 50, 50s will start at 51.

The reward at 50 might be better than 49 but the difference will be like 48 to 49 and you won’t get an extra daily chest at 50.

Posted by: spoj.9672

spoj.9672

You wont get any daily chest at 50. Its currently bugged.

Posted by: SkyChef.5432

SkyChef.5432

He forgot how structure initialized in C++ and messed up decimal counting w/ structure counting. And now it’s a mess to fix it. /s.

People are too serious of their knowledge.

Posted by: Charming Rogue.8071

Charming Rogue.8071

Not only that, but you need at least 60-65 AR to survive at fractal level 50. Not many people have that yet.

Desolation – EU – [KING] – Immortal Kingdom

Posted by: mexay.3902

mexay.3902

He forgot how structure initialized in C++ and messed up decimal counting w/ structure counting. And now it’s a mess to fix it. /s.

Hahaha

noice

Posted by: Julian.8326

Julian.8326

Alright, thanks for the responses. I’ll try to run some Lvl 50 so I can see if the rewards are better or not, I have enough AR.

Marcus Ironforge ~ Norn Ranger
Alianza Argentina [ARG] @ Sorrow’s Furnace