Lvl 49 and Lvl 50 fractals?

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: NicRiccardi.6378

NicRiccardi.6378

What’s the difference?

I’m so curious what has changed that is now making people do the lvl 50 fractals and if i should spend all my gold to get enough AR to do it as well.

Is it because 49 and 50 are on two separate daily cool downs and you can get two different daily chests?

I’ve been doing 49 for a while now, but is it worth my time and effort to get to be able to do the 50’s as well?

It seems like everyone i ask doesn’t have a direct answer to this. Most of the answers i get are “Because we can” “Idk, it’s available.” Is that the only reason to do 50?

Posted by: J Eberle.9312

J Eberle.9312

If you have enough AR, the instability for 50 is better than the one for 49, you’ll have better dps output as you wont have to worry about the less endurance = less dps debuff.

Posted by: NicRiccardi.6378

NicRiccardi.6378

Ooh. Thank you so much. I never got a straight answer and that actually does help so much. So there isn’t a separate reward for 50 than over 49?

Posted by: J Eberle.9312

J Eberle.9312

Tbh it’s hard to tell due to the rng factor.

Posted by: Adam.4103

Adam.4103

50 falls under the same reward level as 40+.

Adam The Vanquisher
Gandara

Posted by: Faux.1937

Faux.1937

Lv’s 50 count as level 49, this shouldnt be like that, if you want to endure the pain of agony every 10 sec, then more power to you, I think I’ll keep doing my 49’s.

SAB or RIOT

Posted by: Ayrilana.1396

Ayrilana.1396

With max AR, you won’t feel it. Like it was stated above, it’s preferable to do lv50 now as you don’t have any instabilities that affect your DPS.

Posted by: Faux.1937

Faux.1937

With max AR, you won’t feel it. Like it was stated above, it’s preferable to do lv50 now as you don’t have any instabilities that affect your DPS.

You feel it in the healing, thats is what I was saying, that -50% to healing can really hurt at time, specially with lower hp pools.

SAB or RIOT

Posted by: LordByron.8369

LordByron.8369

i could say that healing seems way more -90% at 50….

But at least you don t have to deal with instabilities that were not designed for an online game in mind (lvl 33 is madness for example its like saying anything deals double damage).

GW2 balance:
A PvE player is supposed to avoid a 1-2 second 1 shotting aoe.
A WWW player is considered uncapable of avoiding a 5,75 second aoe for half his health.