Master of Arah is broken

Master of Arah is broken

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: RubberDougie.2750

RubberDougie.2750

I’ve done Mursaat path twice, but my achievement panel says I haven’t done it. I sent in a ticket over 10 days ago and it still isn’t fixed. I hope a developer or Gaile Grey sees this.

Master of Arah is broken

Posted by: Elomite.2396

Elomite.2396

Thank you for bring this to our attention, well fix it ASAP maybe

Master of Arah is broken

Posted by: bladex.9502

bladex.9502

My friend had the same problem and he somehow got the achievement for p2 by doing p4.
You can try doing that and see if it helps, but it would be nice if it gets fixed.

Don’t get your hopes up too high tho, looking back at Anet’s history of “fixing” dungeon-related bugs

Master of Arah is broken

Posted by: Chuo.4238

Chuo.4238

I have the same problem. I submitted a ticket and was told to send in a screenshot of proof and they’d fix it. So I sent them a screenshot.

This was the answer to that:

“Thanks for replying, its great to hear from you again.

At this time we cannot fulfill your request, even when was offered we do not have the ability to manually grant achievements. You may have already done that but please make sure of the exact path you are missing is the Musraat path, you can confirm that on your Hero Panel under Achievements >Dungeons> Master of Arah (see the screenshot below) Please accept our apologies for the misinformation on the previous responses.

Please let us know if you need anything else."

So yea. GG, ANet. Can’t complete dungeons, can’t attune Ascended rings, client crashes at the drop of a hat, can’t get into maps with meta events…

Welcome back to GW2, Chuo, thank you for buying Heart of Thorns.

Le sigh…

I’d be in so much trouble at work if my stuff was this messed up…

Anyway, TL:DR – Don’t expect them to fix this. They don’t appear to be able to manipulate their own code.

A bit of frustration and sarcasm, yes. When you find you’re fighting a game instead of playing it, yet you spent so much money to get it, you get a little frustrated…

(edited by Chuo.4238)