Medium stuff needs to look cooler.

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: spencerharrison.8136

spencerharrison.8136

Just my impression so far – Medium dungeon armor isn’t that cool looking. Totally subjective, but… I just want something kitten to look forward to and none of the sets really jump off the screen at me. I remember playing WoW (I’m reformed, and I love GW lol) and looking at players with Netherwind and thinking “Oh yeah. That’s sweet.”

I don’t get that feeling with anything offered up right now from the dungeons. ANet: Have fun! Get crazy! Make us want to farm! Give your art department some crack and unleash them

Posted by: Joxy.6879

Joxy.6879

I think Light and Medium armor looks far better than Heavy. I feel like they didn’t put too much work on heavy armor at all.

Posted by: BrunoBRS.5178

BrunoBRS.5178

i like quite a few medium armor sets, but the dungeon sets are mostly meh, if you look at them from a full set perspective.

however, mix and match is the best way to go in this game. the only piece of dungeon armor my character uses are ascalonian shoulderpads, which IMO are BY FAR the best medium shoulderpads in the game. part of the reason is because they’re not floating 5 inches from your shoulders, they actually look strapped to your armor.

(i’m the human guy in red)

Attachments:

LegendaryMythril/Zihark Darshell

Posted by: Draziert.9508

Draziert.9508

I actually like how the AC Medium Armor looks and wish I could transmute it to light armor, but sadly my Mesmer will never get to look like that.

Attachments:

The Mythical Dragons [MYTH]
Jade Quarry

Posted by: Milennin.4825

Milennin.4825

The Twilight set looks cool on medium classes.

Just who the hell do you think I am!?

Posted by: Llywellyn.4635

Llywellyn.4635

the only medium armor i like is the one from the citadel of flame

but it kinda looks like im not the only one with this. so now i have to decide if i wanna be a stereotypical mainstream ranger or a super cool hipster and take a nother set….

sorry for any grammer and/or spelling mistakes
english isnt my native language

Posted by: Distaste.4801

Distaste.4801

It truly is bland and unappealing. The only piece I even want is CoF helm, but I doubt I’ll put in the time just for that.

There is so much they could do with medium amor and yet 90% of the time we get a trench coat. At least heavy/light armor has some skins that drastic change a players look, ours all look the same except.