papry.8096

Why Anet ? Just why ?
Please make it account bound.

(edited by papry.8096)

Mist potion Character bound

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Dinosaurs.8674

Dinosaurs.8674

Just want to post to agree with this…I don’t see any reason why these are not account bound. I bought like 20 of each on one character because it didn’t even occur to me that they wouldn’t be shareable, and now I’m kindof stuck with that character in fotm for a while lol.

It’s not that big a deal for me personally since I have lots of relics, it just seems like a strange, unnecessary inconvenience since most of the consumables in the game are accountbound. It also stupidly encourages you to open your fotm daily chests on different characters since you can get potions from them.

Posted by: insanemaniac.2456

insanemaniac.2456

agree, its dumb that these are soulbound. really lame.

edit: @ below
gasp
i didnt even notice

JQ: Rikkity
head here to discuss wvw without fear of infractions

(edited by insanemaniac.2456)

Posted by: TheNecrosanct.4028

TheNecrosanct.4028

They’re accountbound now. I got one from my dailies 2 days ago that wasn’t soulbound. I’m glad ANet agreed with us on this one.

Posted by: Rising Dusk.2408

Rising Dusk.2408

They’re accountbound now. I got one from my dailies 2 days ago that wasn’t soulbound. I’m glad ANet agreed with us on this one.

I hadn’t even noticed, but this is great if so!

[VZ] Valor Zeal – Stormbluff Isle – Looking for steady, casual-friendly NA raiders!

Posted by: Sean Hughes.2487

Sean Hughes.2487

Game Designer

Yeah, we switched them over last patch. They should have been account bound from the start, the soulbinding as an oversight.

Posted by: papry.8096

papry.8096

Yeah, we switched them over last patch. They should have been account bound from the start, the soulbinding as an oversight.

Yep just saw that.
Thx a lot !!!!!!!