More dungeons and receive karma for it

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Dutchdevil.6902

Dutchdevil.6902

Hi Anet,

Till a few months I liked the game. But there are 3 things that are bothering me and I was hoping you could give me an answer to that.

1) Why was karma removed from dungeons? As for me, I have a specific playstyle. I run only dungeons and some world events, so for me there is little karma to gain. So now I am forced to do WvW I don’t like as I find it pointless (just my opinion).. But that doesn’t mean I have to do it. Also the events all over the world are not so interesting anymore because no one does it anymore. Alone is not fun! So I feel forced to lose time to events, wvw, fractals while I actually want to spend that time to my normal dungeonruns. Please explain why karma is removed because I need them for my legendary.

2) Can you tell me how new gamers of this game, that play the game like I do will gain karma at a normal rate? (So just doing dungeons and some world events? Are you forcing them to do other things they don’t like?). You could say no easily but how they get their karma for legendaries then? I thought it was all about play the game when you want it how you want it?

3) It is nice to see you made some new dungeons in fractals. But to do fractals I need like 2 hours or so to complete. I don’t have that long most of the time because I work etc. But I like the normal dungeons that take 10 to 30 minutes. Aren’t you guys thinking of making more of those kind of fun dungeons in the other areas without a dungeon?

Kind regards,

Dutchdevil

Posted by: Quickfoot Katana.8642

Quickfoot Katana.8642

Hi Dutchdevil,

ArenaNet doesn’t read this particular subforum in more than a year now. Proof to that is the inumerous offtopic threads existing in the frontpage that haven’t been closed.

Kind regards,
Dungeon community

Posted by: Dutchdevil.6902

Dutchdevil.6902

how can I contact them then?

Posted by: Quickfoot Katana.8642

Quickfoot Katana.8642

Perhaps by purchasing several quaggan backpacks that will only incentivize them to further ignore the dungeons and continue doing whatever is they’re doing on PvE.

Posted by: Konu.1826

Konu.1826

Try living story section.

Posted by: Acotje.5689

Acotje.5689

Anet just likes removing stuff

Totally aggree tho
Working on new legendary, but all I do is dungeons and WvW roaming(trust me, you dont get much Karma from farming bads)

Instead of removing Karma from Dungeons, they should have just reduced the amount you get from it. “Want karma? go Living Story!Oww, and buy some weapon skins and Karma boosters from the Gem Store”-Anet

Maybe Anet will read this
Haha
Almost fooled myself

Hello darkness, my old friend.

Posted by: durend.6237

durend.6237

There’s some people that would be expressing it more, but they all have 900+ second penalties on posting.