My experience with RNG rings.

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Ghostly.4162

Ghostly.4162

So I’m not complaining, because I understand that RNG is sometimes good for a game, and prolongs the experience. I just wanted to show what I’ve done and see how it’s kinda upsetting if you were put in my place.

I’ve done 147 fractals (147/150 on my achievement)
Saturday (T2 daily)
Sunday (T2 daily)
Monday (T2 daily)
Tuesday (T2/T3 daily)

With 5 dailies I’ve now yet to see a single ascended ring. I have an infused backpiece which is 10 resist, but as anyone above 20 knows. 10 is not enough for maw at 20 without some group heals etc etc to keep you up (even with your own self heal).

Now I can powerthrough this and it’s not much of a problem in the staying alive department because I feel as though I’m a competent player, but the problem lies with the “slower hardcore” players that are slowly creeping up to level 20.

In my first run of lvl 20, we had 2 people that had not gotten a single ring drop and did not have a backpiece. The group was 2 at 10 resist 1 at +5 rest and 2 at 0 resist. I fear that within the next day or two theres going to be a lot more people trying to do 20 with 0 resist because they either can’t afford a backpiece, or havn’t gotten ring drops.

Sidenote: Someone in party got a ring drop from their 20+ daily… but it wasn’t infused…

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Nuka Cola.8520

Nuka Cola.8520

I did my first lev10 today and got a ring. Also playing at 0 and its not too bad but i’m sure at 20 it will be.

Fact: every Thief tells you to “l2p” when the subject is to nerf stealth.