NON infused ring dropped at lvl 20 Fractals

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: nmoral.3876

nmoral.3876

i dont know how often happens this but still there. If i´m not wrong once you cross the level 20 line vials and non infused rings WONT drop, only their enhanced versions, well i just got one non infused ring at level 20. Guys check drop table, something its not working as intended

Now the useless rant: i am barely getting rings and when i do im always (except once) getting the useless Magic find ones, oh and of course instead of getting an infused ring at level 20 i got another Magic find non infused ring….you better let us SALVAGE this crap or throw it in the Mystic forge

Posted by: JJBigs.8456

JJBigs.8456

Where to start…Hmm. You seem so out of touch with in game happenings it doesn’t require a mod’s time because you didn’t take time yourself to read patch notes. I wont quote, but they have posted that you get Infused-Only rings from 26+ Maw FoTM. Not 20. Also, you may upgrade your ring via the forge to a Infused version.

Tbh, I run 20 still because its easier, less time and if I get a ring, the infusion recipie is so cheap, its worth it too me to just grind 20 still.

So this could of been answered by reading btw and still can, theres alot more they changed and did so this 1 bit of info isnt enough. Take 5 mins, read patch notes for a week. Itll help you and save frustration

nmoral.3876

i thank the info, it clarifies for me why. I did read, the wiki, it seems to be out date though. I will take a look to those updates but in forums , “News and Announcements” last patch note data from 14th, ill do a little research then

Posted by: JJBigs.8456

JJBigs.8456

Uninfused Ring > Infused Ring Requires:

(1) Uninfused Ring
(1) Shard of mist essence
(3) Glob of mist essence
(5) Vial of mist essence

(Find recipies for these) You can also break the Shard into 3 Globs, or the Glob into 3 Vials. You can make 3 Globs into 1 Shard. As you see its versatile, you will get what you want if you farm enough, I think thats how they wanted it, a little away from RNG.

nmoral.3876

but as far i know, people are getting infused rings at lvl 20, i suppose you can get both of them then

Anyway salvaging rings its a need….why to stockpile dozens of useless rings when you can salvage them into vials/globs etc.

Posted by: Dempsey.8760

Dempsey.8760

You can get either infuse or non infused at lvl 20, 24+ as per 12/13 notes I believe is when only infused rings drop

Posted by: Malediktus.9250

Malediktus.9250

26+ drops infused rings only, 24 is last lvl with non infused drop

1st person worldwide to reach 35,000 achievement points.

Posted by: TsukasaHiiragi.9730

TsukasaHiiragi.9730

Wrong ~ Just did fotm 20, I personally got a non-infused ring, but other person in our group got an infused one. So they can drop.

protest this travesty of a patch -
Get it taken down -
Do whatever it takes if you care about this game -

Posted by: laharl.8435

laharl.8435

Wrong ~ Just did fotm 20, I personally got a non-infused ring, but other person in our group got an infused one. So they can drop.

That’s what they are saying.

Non-infused drop from level 10-24. Infused drop from 20+