Need assistance.

Need assistance.

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: hendo.1940

hendo.1940

The allies of justice are back in action and need some aid.

Report to Commander Hora Hora Get Dorra ingame for further instructions.

Attachments:

Rezardi – [DnT]
Game over, yo.

Need assistance.

Posted by: Purple Miku.7032

Purple Miku.7032

I don’t get it. Context?

Need assistance.

Posted by: Wethospu.6437

Wethospu.6437

Reported for selling gold.

Need assistance.

Posted by: Trice.4598

Trice.4598

Instruction unclear, sold my precursors to Merchant.

Need assistance.

Posted by: J Eberle.9312

J Eberle.9312

pls get this pern baned. He needs baned.

Need assistance.

Posted by: Miku Lawrence.6329

Miku Lawrence.6329

I think it’s good. Less Orr farmers makes dungeoneers look rich.

Snow Crows [SC]

Need assistance.

Posted by: dlonie.6547

dlonie.6547

OMG U TROLL

y u finsh events? we r zuurg n we beter thn u.

Need assistance.

Posted by: RSLongK.8961

RSLongK.8961

I request captain obvious assistance!

Main: Warrior|Character counter: 16

Need assistance.

Miku Lawrence.6329

I request captain obvious assistance!

Blinx farm in Cursed Shore. An event that spawns some champions. People fail it on purpose and restart the event 2 minutes later. Trolls make it so the event succeedes.

Snow Crows [SC]

Need assistance.

Posted by: Agony.3542

Agony.3542

He brought justice upon the zurg farmers.
I started killing the champs in queensdale when it was still a thing, my reaction to continous griefing, calling everything in speedclears exploit and the nerfs that were done in response to the QQ of the bad player army.

Making events fail on purpose, even though you have the neccesary amount of players and the event not beeing “grenth temple level”, even antagonizing players who want to finish the event, just so you can “farm” it is exploiting. Both game mechanics and other players.

The wannabe elitism of these “self proclaimed casuals” (in reality no casual, but bad) and their hypocrisy, in that they call themselves a “nice community” while slandering dungeon players as elitist is obvious. But oh well, they’re the majority.

RIP game 2012-2014

Need assistance.

Posted by: Ettanin.8271

Ettanin.8271

Intentionally failing an event for a better reward contradicts the mechanical intentions of dynamic events and is thus exploiting.

Need assistance.

Posted by: Silberfisch.3046

Silberfisch.3046

Actually I belief there was a statement about the topic when a different event was concerned that stated it was not an exploit per se. But it wasn’t what the developers intended for the event.
So while not playing as intended =/= exploit in that case. Still they’ll rebalance the respawntime and the scaling I guess, because that is what they did in similar cases before.

If you happen to stumble across any typos,
you may keep them to rear new and interesting variants in your basement.

Need assistance.

Posted by: Arenzo.3298

Arenzo.3298

before i say anyting im not familiar with the event because i dont hang out in CS much
why do people care if other people farm the event(aside from anet) its not like it hurts anyone, I can understand if you stumble upon it try to finish it and people yell at you then you may want to finish it out of spite but other than that i dont really get it, if you are after the reward of completing the event then you should just farm it for the obviously better rewards

Need assistance.

Posted by: RemiRome.8495

RemiRome.8495

Patched :^)

And not a single casual will be missed.

Need assistance.

Miku Lawrence.6329

RiP in Peace

Snow Crows [SC]

Need assistance.

Posted by: sMihaly.1492

sMihaly.1492

RiP in Peace

Dieded.

Need assistance.

Posted by: Leemo.6108

Leemo.6108

I recently dipped back into GW2 after 15+ months away – happened to be logged in at Cursed Shore.

Map was largely empty – but I stumbled upon about 100+ people doing this Blix farm.

Started screaming at me because I didn’t know wth they were doing and I was trying to win the event. Everything wrong with GW2 community in a nutshell for me.

Need assistance.

Posted by: deSade.9437

deSade.9437

The lack of proper rewards is encouraging people to show the hungry wolf inside them.

Need assistance.

Posted by: Dalanor.5387

Dalanor.5387

I recently dipped back into GW2 after 15+ months away – happened to be logged in at Cursed Shore.

Map was largely empty – but I stumbled upon about 100+ people doing this Blix farm.

Started screaming at me because I didn’t know wth they were doing and I was trying to win the event. Everything wrong with GW2 community in a nutshell for me.

So you base your opinion about the whole community due to how those “100+” (probably 30-40) people behaved? You must be a nice person.

Need assistance.

Posted by: dlonie.6547

dlonie.6547

Welcome back!

Nothing else has really changed.

Need assistance.

Posted by: Leemo.6108

Leemo.6108

You’re right Dalanor, perhaps an over-generalisation.

Was hoping they’d added some awesome new dungeons in my absence.

But alas, all I see is Living Story updates.