New Dungeons Sometime?

New Dungeons Sometime?

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Lolnut.9812

Lolnut.9812

Hey, Anet…are there plans for more instanced and organized content for smaller groups on the horizon? The stuff we have has kinda gotten stale and itd be nice for once if a small guild of friends could have something to do other than your zerg bosses.

Just wondering if there were any plans on the horizon.

New Dungeons Sometime?

Posted by: deSade.9437

deSade.9437

No.

New Dungeons Sometime?

Posted by: OIIIIIO.7825

OIIIIIO.7825

Dungeon Team disbanded as far as I know.
Sorry Mate

A victor gives no quarter when the victor shows no clemency or mercy
and refuses to spare the life in return for the surrender at discretion (unconditional surrender)
of a vanquished opponent.

New Dungeons Sometime?

Posted by: Stooperdale.3560

Stooperdale.3560

I can see why they are not adding new dungeons in the old format. For people to run them more than a couple of times the new paths would have to be amongst the most rewarding and fastest yet, and the designers will not do that. New dungeons are going to be longer like the living story dungeons and they would eventually be as deserted as TA aetherblade. There’s isn’t any need for a new way to get exotic gear and the new paths are not going to give ascended. No story needs telling with a new permanent dungeon.

New Dungeons Sometime?

Posted by: Lolnut.9812

Lolnut.9812

Dungeon Team disbanded as far as I know.
Sorry Mate

T_T

Then I guess there is nothing left for me in this game…

New Dungeons Sometime?

Posted by: Csele.1647

Csele.1647

i believe they fired their dungeon team right after the game was launch… and after all this time it really looks like we wont see any real dungeons ever again or even zones.. most of the people lost hope many months ago..

New Dungeons Sometime?

Posted by: J Eberle.9312

J Eberle.9312

Never gonna happen I’m afraid.

New Dungeons Sometime?

Posted by: maxinion.8396

maxinion.8396

Never gonna happen I’m afraid.

To be fair, we got a handful of new fractals a few months ago, and Aetherpath before that.

The content is slow in coming, and it’s often not what the community wants (see: Aetherpath) but it’s not all bad. The Reactor fractal is one of my favorites, for example.

New Dungeons Sometime?

Posted by: Lendruil.9061

Lendruil.9061

+ for new dungeons. Bump this, perhaps we get a 100pages thread^^

Skuldin - No Hesitation [hT]

New Dungeons Sometime?

J Eberle.9312

The fractured update was a ruse while they nerfed the rewards and aetherblade path was an awful replacement for F/U.

I can’t really consider that new dungeon content, it’s more like living story content impeding on the one sanctuary dungeon players had left to not participate in it.

New Dungeons Sometime?

Posted by: rfdarko.4639

rfdarko.4639

I’m 99% sure their dungeon team consists of a single intern who was hired to implement invisible walls. I’m not holding my breath for new content.

guildless hobo who likes to solo – [x]

New Dungeons Sometime?

Posted by: Sublimatio.6981

Sublimatio.6981

i miss good old F/U, aetherpath is horrible. :/

New Dungeons Sometime?

Posted by: hedix.1986

hedix.1986

EotM Living Story + dungeon speculation

LFG posts a few months from now:
The Ruined City Of Lion’s Arch
lf1m LA p1, experienced, 6k achi only”
" selling LA p3 20g"

Upcoming youtube videos: “Lion Statue 2min solo”

[QQ] – ex RoS, current Piken Square
[DV] – megaboss community

(edited by hedix.1986)

New Dungeons Sometime?

J Eberle.9312

" selling LA p3 20g"

I love it.

New Dungeons Sometime?

Posted by: Iris Ng.9845

Iris Ng.9845

" selling LA p3 20g"

LMAO

“Raids are like fortune cookies. You eat the cookie and then read the paper scraps.”

- doranduck, 2016 on Lore in Raids

New Dungeons Sometime?

Posted by: Sir Isaac The Great.5341

Sir Isaac The Great.5341

I would like new dungeons. LS seems to last two weeks and only interesting the 1st 3 days. Dungeons are fun for longer….except when they add dungeon paths like the aetherblade path.

New Dungeons Sometime?

Posted by: Aden Celeste.3650

Aden Celeste.3650

What’s wrong with Aetherblade path? I actually did not like the horrid and boring design of foward up path… to the contrary, I think aetherblade is very good and a proper step up in their dungeon design, although still needs work but overall much better.

New Dungeons Sometime?

Posted by: Lilith Ajit.6173

Lilith Ajit.6173

What’s wrong with Aetherblade path? I actually did not like the horrid and boring design of foward up path… to the contrary, I think aetherblade is very good and a proper step up in their dungeon design, although still needs work but overall much better.

I love the Vevina fight and the fountain/bee puzzle. It was always fun pugging it.

[ARES]
And all who stood by and did nothing, who are they to criticize the sacrifices of others?
Our blood has bought their lives.

New Dungeons Sometime?

Posted by: rfdarko.4639

rfdarko.4639

imho, there are too many gated rooms with trash which spawns in waves, which makes that path longer then it needs to be. If they trimmed it down to the more interesting bosses and gave you the option to skip some of the trash, it would be fine. The fact that it was replacing a path instead of just being added did not help its reception either.

guildless hobo who likes to solo – [x]

New Dungeons Sometime?

Posted by: Flissy.4093

Flissy.4093

I miss the TAFU threads on the forum more than the path itself.

Light Up the Darkness
“Dear ANet, nerf Paper, Scissors is fine. Sincerely, Rock”
Elysaurus | Warrior | [LOL] | League of the Legendary | Gandara (EU)

New Dungeons Sometime?

Posted by: MastaNeenja.1537

MastaNeenja.1537

I would pay money for a new campaign or an expansion that has new dungeon content. Just putting that out there for the metrics or if anyone’s counting….

New Dungeons Sometime?

Posted by: Purple Miku.7032

Purple Miku.7032

I would pay money for a new campaign or an expansion that has new dungeon content. Just putting that out there for the metrics or if anyone’s counting….

+1 even though we shouldn’t have to.

New Dungeons Sometime?

Posted by: MastaNeenja.1537

MastaNeenja.1537

Hmm I don’t know if you played GW1 or not. I personally came in late to that game and all the releases were out but I enjoyed what time I spent in it. I got curious and looked up the first release, Prophecies. Then exactly one year later Factions was released. Some argue that Factions and Nightfall are Expansions and others call them whole games on their own, Campaigns. What ever definitions players want to give it
I think it’s worth while compare the content we have for GW2 a year later with what GW1 got one year later. GW2 is larger but so is Anet’s staff and budget.

So my beef is why all the mediocre LW Bi Weekly updates and why not a new game/Campaign/expansion?

I’d gladly pay for that, because if it was something of that scope it should have at a few new dungeons in it. Maybe not 8 all new dungeons, no but 2 or 3 well though out ones would be nice.

New Dungeons Sometime?

Posted by: Brahmincorle.1264

Brahmincorle.1264

Not in this game and if they ever make anything, it would be temporary stuff like MF.

btw MF was THE best dungeon in this game…. such irony.

New Dungeons Sometime?

Posted by: Ephemeral.5409

Ephemeral.5409

I miss the TAFU threads on the forum more than the path itself.

The tears were delicious.