New Fractal - Return to Orr

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Hayden.2091

Hayden.2091

Am I the only one who is curious about, how did the Orr looked like before sinking or what actually happened there when Vizier Khilbron used the sacred scrolls or the Exodus of Human Gods.

In my opinion the only way to get this into game is trough fractals. It would be perfect to see something like this. We already have Urban battlegrounds, which is fight for Ascalon … so why not geting the same about Orr.

Orr in particular has a very interesting Lore. What do you guys think about this idea?

Posted by: Sister Saxifrage.7361

Sister Saxifrage.7361

I would rather see a Future Orr fractal, with the land fully returned to life, green things growing all over the lifted-up-seafloor textures we have currently. The problem could be anything: Kralk; stamping out the last, strongest, smartest Risen; squabbles over Orrian truffle farming, whatever.

Posted by: Sublimatio.6981

Sublimatio.6981

i want to have the cataclysm fractal where we fight off orrian charr invasion and then Vizier Khilbron destroys the continent

Posted by: Amaimon.7823

Amaimon.7823

You mean the scene where Orr is invaded by charr and Khilbron causes the Searing?
While a great idea, I think the flow would be almost identical to Urban Battleground in reverse.

Posted by: Lahmia.2193

Lahmia.2193

You mean the scene where Orr is invaded by charr and Khilbron causes the Searing?
While a great idea, I think the flow would be almost identical to Urban Battleground in reverse.

Khilbron caused the Cataclysm (destruction of Orr) not the Searing (destruction of Ascalon). The Charr did that.
#NeverForgetNeverForgive

Surrender and serve me in life, or die and slave for me in death.

Posted by: Amaimon.7823

Amaimon.7823

Khilbron caused the Cataclysm (destruction of Orr) not the Searing (destruction of Ascalon). The Charr did that.
#NeverForgetNeverForgive

oh, I thought that was done with the same magic, never mind

Posted by: Sublimatio.6981

Sublimatio.6981

Vizier used an ancient scroll which is speculated to be an old jotun artifact (pretty much all the “ancient scrolls” in Tyria are related to times when Jotun had a lot of magic and were advanced – Aesgir Dragonrender, Braham in LS3), but it’s still speculation. That being said, yes I think it would be interesting to have reversed Urban fractal where we fight the charr and see the explosion in the distance, nearing towards us.