New system problem ?! Dungeon reward

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: dani.1956

dani.1956

Problems :
1. Trading post ! Will crush , will simply crush ! In 24 hours an item price almost triple its value ! Yea that’s right TRIPLE !
2. 20% more gold infusion from mobs ? Shouldn’t the players get the laurels back ? It’s useless now ! We lost 20 dailys of our lifes , Tyvm !
3. Community rage , what reason can you tell the players for the changes you made ? It’s this the GREAT plan to nerf CoF path 1 ? When 99.99% of the players made thief warrior or mesmer to farm Cof path 1 in a casual ( like you like to call it ) game you come up with this HAMMER nerf like you always do on the game ? Guess you like more the 0.01% Q.qers on the forum that are too lazy to exit LA to farm some gold , aight !
4. Are you sure 3 gold / hour is the best offer you can make ? Seems a little cheap !
5. The rest of 0.01% will writte bellow , have fun !

Posted by: ccspokai.6941

ccspokai.6941

we all know anet only care the minorities , when they don’t even want to catch up the pace

Posted by: ilr.9675

ilr.9675

It is gone to americans. jerk hackers smiters boon can’t mine fish. Anert should unstead make LFG function already!!!!!!! and include gear check in to costume sprint for great 11:00 and i just all zigs off. centaurs are like truffles, If you spiky a bjarl im afraid of golem tasers.

(edited by ilr.9675)

Posted by: Vox Hollow.2736

Vox Hollow.2736

Not not sure if satire or serious….

Posted by: Warzaw.2708

Warzaw.2708

This made my head hurt.

BREAK YOURSELVES UPON MY BODY
FEEL THE STRENGTH OF THE EARTH
Vicodium – Ranger (IX) Coldsnap

dani.1956

Btw if you nerfed CS now CoF path 1 please nerf Trading Post too ! 1 transaction /day !

Posted by: Crossplay.2067

Crossplay.2067

I’ve never seen anyone cry doom louder than Reed Richards.

1. The reading post is very unlikely to crakitten didn’t when meta event bosses dropped rares, even before the fix. It just caused an increase of supply which dropped prices slightly. Considering it also encouraged more to flush them down the mystic toilet, nothing really changed.

2. Gold find is wasted on dungeons. If you really want to make use of it, farm meta event chains. A lot of smaller enemies will give more gold than one or 2 champions and the events leading up to god temples are great for it.

3. This is hyperbole akittens worst. I’m not even going to touch on the fact that your numbers are flat out wrong. While there are a lot of people running CoF1, there are actually better ways to make more money. Example #2 has one of them.

4. There are ways to make 10 gold an hour. You don’t have to take my word for it. Just look around the forums. This change won’t make much of an impact.

5. If you want people to take you seriously, you have to to a lot better at presenting your arguments. Use proper grammar. Look up your facts. State accurate statistics. Give at least two reliable sources. Don’t jump to conclusions without even testing the matter at hand. Without these things, you’re just another boy crying wolf whom will be hard to hear over the countless others doing the same thing.

Posted by: Wukunlin.8461

Wukunlin.8461

Problems :
1. Trading post ! Will crush , will simply crush ! In 24 hours an item price almost triple its value ! Yea that’s right TRIPLE !
2. 20% more gold infusion from mobs ? Shouldn’t the players get the laurels back ? It’s useless now ! We lost 20 dailys of our lifes , Tyvm !
3. Community rage , what reason can you tell the players for the changes you made ? It’s this the GREAT plan to nerf CoF path 1 ? When 99.99% of the players made thief warrior or mesmer to farm Cof path 1 in a casual ( like you like to call it ) game you come up with this HAMMER nerf like you always do on the game ? Guess you like more the 0.01% Q.qers on the forum that are too lazy to exit LA to farm some gold , aight !
4. Are you sure 3 gold / hour is the best offer you can make ? Seems a little cheap !
5. The rest of 0.01% will writte bellow , have fun !

It is gone to americans. jerk hackers smiters boon can’t mine fish. Anert should unstead make LFG function already!!!!!!! and include gear check in to costume sprint for great 11:00 and i just all zigs turned off. centaurs are like truffles, If you spiky a bjarl im afraid of golem tasers. bix nood.

wut

Oceanic [LOD]

dani.1956

It is gone to americans. jerk hackers smiters boon can’t mine fish. Anert should unstead make LFG function already!!!!!!! and include gear check in to costume sprint for great 11:00 and i just all zigs off. centaurs are like truffles, If you spiky a bjarl im afraid of golem tasers.

Ball buster that your newbye ranger can’t get in a decent cof path 1 farm party ? Yea lazyness sucks , to be you !