Night time fractals?

Night time fractals?

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: gin.7158

gin.7158

Can anyone tell me fractals with night time? From what I know :

Swamp, Snowblind, Volcanic (grawl), underground facility(dredge), and jade maw.

Did I miss anything?

Night time fractals?

Posted by: Rayons.3076

Rayons.3076

Night time fractals?

Posted by: Enko.6123

Enko.6123

Nope you got them all.

Night time fractals?

Posted by: thrag.9740

thrag.9740

Here is what I do. For my weapons with night time sigil, I use royal ascalonian skins. They glow at night. This helps me remember to swap them out if they are not glowing. And then you never have to look it up.

Night time fractals?

Posted by: gin.7158

gin.7158

Here is what I do. For my weapons with night time sigil, I use royal ascalonian skins. They glow at night. This helps me remember to swap them out if they are not glowing. And then you never have to look it up.

Yeah it’s a good idea to do that. but I love my incinerator on thief. afterall , this is fashion wars 2. I guess I will look for a mini that glows in the night.

Night time fractals?

Posted by: Rag.3258

Rag.3258

If it has a night sky or is mostly underground it’s probably a night time instance. Excluding molten and mai trin (edit: and reactor) fractals because anet didn’t pay attention.

(edited by Rag.3258)

Night time fractals?

Enko.6123

Yeah it’s a good idea to do that. but I love my incinerator on thief. afterall , this is fashion wars 2. I guess I will look for a mini that glows in the night.

You could just know which ones are day and which ones are night. Using AC skins, Eternity, or a Sylvari is useful for knowing when its day or night in open world but instances are always the same.

Night time fractals?

Posted by: thrag.9740

thrag.9740

Yeah, but when your first learning it can be frustrating to have to keep looking up which instances are night/day, especially if you don’t have 2 or more monitors.

You can still keep your incinerator skin. Just get a crap dagger, and skin it as ascalonian. Equip it at the beginning of the instance to figure out if your day/night, then equip the correct weapons.

Night time fractals?

Enko.6123

Yeah, but when your first learning it can be frustrating to have to keep looking up which instances are night/day, especially if you don’t have 2 or more monitors.

You can still keep your incinerator skin. Just get a crap dagger, and skin it as ascalonian. Equip it at the beginning of the instance to figure out if your day/night, then equip the correct weapons.

True but the OP got all the night ones right in his first post so he probably already knew and was just double checking.

Night time fractals?

Posted by: deSade.9437

deSade.9437

That’s why I made eternity. The only reason. Then, on occasion, sometimes I’ll still go like “hey guys, this fractal is day, yeah? is it day?”
“Look at your kitten greatsword, moron…”
“Insert [another] dirty joke here”

Night time fractals?

Posted by: Iris Ng.9845

Iris Ng.9845

You made eternity because some (very) dumb friends donated Dusk to you!

“Raids are like fortune cookies. You eat the cookie and then read the paper scraps.”

- doranduck, 2016 on Lore in Raids