No dungeon finder yet?

No dungeon finder yet?

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Crazyeye.7514

Crazyeye.7514

Wanting to come back to the game but not until there is a dungeon finder. Any news yet?

No dungeon finder yet?

Posted by: Iehova.9518

Iehova.9518

They’re “working on it” and it’ll be “available” "soon"™.

No dungeon finder yet?

Posted by: Erebus.7568

Erebus.7568

they stated last time it was up they where not intending on putting an lfg system up -.- how kitten that might be…. really kittening stupid.

No dungeon finder yet?

Posted by: Kvader.2689

Kvader.2689

An improvement to the LFG tool is confirmed in the “upcoming changes and features” on the wiki. I don’t know about any other news or details, but since the ability to rejoin in fractals* (which should have been a hotfix) and the level improvements were announced about a month in advance, I’m assuming they won’t surprise us with an LFG improvement which is an even bigger thing.
So it currently doesn’t look like they’re in a hurry to make it available.

*I don’t know why ANet insists on throwing people out of dungeons when they’re disconnected or no longer in the group anyway. There are so many things like this one, which sometimes make playing a miserable experience, that they could’ve done much better by learning from other games, but didn’t. Also http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/List_of_Engineer_bugs
(I like the gameplay though.)

No dungeon finder yet?

Posted by: Honsu.3175

Honsu.3175

Dungeon Finder already does exist through a third party client that takes advantage of the fact that you can group with anyone on any server http://gw2lfg.com/ the service is popular enough that for popular dungeons like CoF exp and fractals the wait time is quite small.

No dungeon finder yet?

Posted by: azizul.8469

azizul.8469

yup… gw2lfg.com is your best option now…..

Cutie Phantasmer/Farinas [HAX] – CD Casual
Archeage = Farmville with PK

No dungeon finder yet?

Posted by: Embrace The Bold.7619

Embrace The Bold.7619

They’re “working on it” and it’ll be “available” "soon"™.

this should be Anet’s post to everything now :P
just use the site I find it very good (sometimes you get a bad bunch but that’s the luck of the draw).

The Sickest Guild NA

No dungeon finder yet?

Posted by: Crazyeye.7514

Crazyeye.7514

they stated last time it was up they where not intending on putting an lfg system up -.- how kitten that might be…. really kittening stupid.

They will. I have seen every new MMO that released without one eventually give in and put one in. People will cry and scream on the forums about community but it will happen. They almost made it a must with the stupid fractal levels unless they changed that. I haven’t logged into my account for a while.

While I do appreciate what the developers of the LGF website did I would rather just have it in game with a simple queue, “ready” button and bam you are in the dungeon. Yes. I’m lazy and don’t want to “work” after work.

No dungeon finder yet?

Posted by: Erebus.7568

Erebus.7568

Dungeon Finder already does exist through a third party client that takes advantage of the fact that you can group with anyone on any server http://gw2lfg.com/ the service is popular enough that for popular dungeons like CoF exp and fractals the wait time is quite small.

thats not a dungeon finder its a website i can post a massege on -.-
its INSANELY annyoing to use compared to an actual LFG system “click lfg system bottom, see name of stuff you wanna do, click join” done deal(every one would be on it from all shard, and flows, and it would, every one would know about it as well.).
contra, find thirdparty site, see if anyone which is using it have something there, note their name, try to write them ingame to see if their still their, then maybe get an answer.. its faster to just spam the map or lion chat and find a group that way.. -.-

using a third party service in the first place is completely fail for something like this and its on the edge of bannable in the eula (btw.).

They will. I have seen every new MMO that released without one eventually give in and put one in.

they stated VERY clearly that they didnt understand why any one would want this and they didnt plan to implement this, but they would improve on the system which is there already (there is a map party thingi which is for your flow only, basicly it would work as an auto spam map chat system if people used it, thats what they explained was there, never found it :P)..

whole problem is that if this isnt fixed a good deal before the next major mmo’s hit the market this game is dead, or maybe not dead but in bad shape and will stay like that till it bleeds out.

there is a bounch of names which should hit us this year, blade and soul, wildstar, archage, etc. so there will be more then enough for every ones tasted
(especially wildstar is basicly a ripoff of all the good mechanics in gw2 mixed together with more tradisional questing etc.)

the idiocy behind not having a lfg system in a game which get MAJORLY more fun when played together with others are just pure fail…
i seriously didnt play together with any new people since i started, or not true i done some dungeons with people i never saw again -.-
the majority of the time you will be lvling you will be feeling like one big solo game with no way of really partying up and getting to know anyone, which gives a really dead experience in an mmo….
its horrible designed and amazing how they could fail something that is “MMO 101” o.o

(edited by Erebus.7568)