No fractal bonus chest?

No fractal bonus chest?

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Bigoak.3270

Bigoak.3270

Hi,

I took a break from gw2 for about 5 months, and I have now returned.
My fractal level is 15, and if I remember, completing 4 x level 1 fractal run, gave a bonus chest at the end of the boss fight.
It contained a pristine fractal relic.
I completed a run today and defeated the boss, but no chest.
Has this been changed?
I do see daily fractal now sometimes that give a pristine fractal relic, is this the only way to get them now?
So if there is no daily fractal achievement, then no pristine fractal relic?

Thanks
~Bigoak

No fractal bonus chest?

Posted by: insanemaniac.2456

insanemaniac.2456

did you do your run yesterday after reset?

you can run a fractal in each tier for a wiggly chest once per reset

JQ: Rikkity
head here to discuss wvw without fear of infractions

No fractal bonus chest?

Bigoak.3270

No I didn’t.
If it hasn’t changed, then it’s a bug.
I’ve seen a post about it 2 months ago, but it hasn’t been fixed yet.
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/bugs/No-fractal-daily-from-level-40/first

No fractal bonus chest?

Posted by: Foefaller.1082

Foefaller.1082

Was the final boss Jade Maw?

Once after beating Jade Maw, someone got impatient (since the time from it ending and the daily chest showing up takes a while) and hit the abort button, and everyone (or at least, enough people) ending up clicking yes thinking it was the move to next fractal popup and we all ended up leaving the fractal before getting the daily chest.

No fractal bonus chest?

Bigoak.3270

Yes it was Jade Maw, and come to think of it, the popup to go back to the lab did come up early.
The team said you only get a bonus chest after level 10, and I’m sure that wasn’t correct.
So we have a few issues here:

1) The bonus chest taking a long time before coming up after the boss is killed.
2) Players thinking they don’t get a bonus chest below level 10.

No fractal bonus chest?

Posted by: spoj.9672

spoj.9672

It always takes ages on Jade Maw. It seems the teammates you had didnt have a clue. You get a daily chest for each tier once per day. So 1-10, 11-20, 21-30 etc.

No fractal bonus chest?

Posted by: Dovienya.6597

Dovienya.6597

Its been a long time since I’ve run a low lvl fractal, so apologies if this information is incorrect or dated. If I do recall correctly, you DO get a daily chest under 10, but until level 10 no fractal relics.

(Thank you, unnecessary kittens for inspiring me to practice sentence structure skills.)

(edited by Dovienya.6597)

No fractal bonus chest?

Posted by: Foefaller.1082

Foefaller.1082

Its been a long time since I’ve run a low lvl fractal, so apologies if this information is incorrect or dated. If I do recall correctly, you DO get a daily chest under 10, but until level 10 no fractal relics.

(Thank you, unnecessary kittens for inspiring me to practice sentence structure skills.)

Nope, you still get pristine relics (as proven by the one I got from the level 1 fractal I did today) what you lose out with a sub-10 fractal is any chance at ascended rings/ascended gear boxes/fractal skins, which all require at least a level 10(11?) attempt.