No per set title?

No per set title?

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Amaimon.7823

Amaimon.7823

I just saw there’s a title fir legendary armor Envoy’s Herald but it’s only rewarded for a full set of 18 pieces.
Now, most people will probably be satisfied with 1 set for now, considering subsequent sets cost 300 LI. And we wont get a title, or token of proof, for this acquisition.
Does that mean that whenever i play on a different class i have to unequip everything of my CPS and put it in the bank just so I can proof to others I’ve finished a leg.set? (Aka have 150+LI)

No per set title?

Posted by: Linken.6345

Linken.6345

Yes exactly unless you happen to have all the minis and tons of decoration fragments.

No per set title?

Posted by: Azoqu.8917

Azoqu.8917

Yes exactly unless you happen to have all the minis and tons of decoration fragments.

Which begs to question why there is not a reward for collecting all the minis and unique drops from the raid.

No per set title?

Posted by: Linken.6345

Linken.6345

Which begs to question why there is not a reward for collecting all the minis and unique drops from the raid.

Or one for crafting all the gen 1 aswell as another for all the gen 2 legendary weapons but hey we’r asking for to much aint we.