No tokens in story mode?

No tokens in story mode?

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Shakar.3485

Shakar.3485

My guild and I ran our first dungeon together after we all got past lvl 30. The catacombs, which I read is a pain in the butt for a first dungeon. We did it tho, defeated all the bosses and got …. Nothing useful? No tokens, no influence for our guild, and a crappy rare from the end boss that luckily matched our respective armor types but with stats. we did not want.

So few questions I need answered please.

Does story mode not drop tokens? Would seem like a waste of time imo.

I thought I remembered ANet stating that players would all get something they want as a reward for completing the dungeon? After 3 hours I got nothing I want.

Furthermore I think story mode is broken. Everyone got the initial story cutscene but after that the only one getting the cutscenes was me. So I skipped the cutscenes since no one else was seeing them. Therefore I have no clue what the story was about.

How much influence are you suppose to get for a full guild run?

(edited by Shakar.3485)

No tokens in story mode?

Posted by: vicwolf.7862

vicwolf.7862

No, story mode does not give tokens. You must complete story mode in order to be able to start exploration mode (but if at least one person in your party has done story already they can start it for everyone else).

No tokens in story mode?

Posted by: Purina.5613

Purina.5613

mind.blown.
I have finished all the the dungeons and done every dungeon in exp mode and only challenging dungeon was Crucible of Eternity(exp mode).Sorry to say sir,but your bad.

This dude is asking about not getting tokens on story mode and mentions it was thier guilds FIRST run. Did you read his post or just start in with your troll spam right away? People like you make the forums suck.

No tokens in story mode?

Posted by: Joe Chip.9538

Joe Chip.9538

mind.blown.
I have finished all the the dungeons and done every dungeon in exp mode and only challenging dungeon was Crucible of Eternity(exp mode).Sorry to say sir,but your bad.

You are in the wrong thread.

No tokens in story mode?

Shakar.3485

Thank you for your response vicwolf. But what about the influence?

Considering we completed it in our first run. I don’t think we did bad at all Cappy. But I guess everyone is not elite like you.

Nothing helpful to add don’t add anything at all.

No tokens in story mode?

Posted by: vicwolf.7862

vicwolf.7862

Thank you for your response vicwolf. But what about the influence?

Considering we completed it in our first run. I don’t think we did bad at all Cappy. But I guess everyone is not elite like you.

Nothing helpful to add don’t add anything at all.

Not sure, I haven’t looked recently but I think it was something like 100, something trivial like that.

No tokens in story mode?

Shakar.3485

Thanks for the support Purina and Joe Chip.

No tokens in story mode?

Shakar.3485

Again thank you for the information Vicwolf. Guess we’ll wade thru the story modes with low expectations so we can get to the real dungeon running.

No tokens in story mode?

Posted by: Reevac.1748

Reevac.1748

My guild and I ran our first dungeon together after we all got past lvl 30. The catacombs, which I read is a pain in the butt for a first dungeon. We did it tho, defeated all the bosses and got …. Nothing useful? No tokens, no influence for our guild, and a crappy rare from the end boss that luckily matched our respective armor types but with stats. we did not want.

So few questions I need answered please.

Does story mode not drop tokens? Would seem like a waste of time imo.

I thought I remembered ANet stating that players would all get something they want as a reward for completing the dungeon? After 3 hours I got nothing I want.

Furthermore I think story mode is broken. Everyone got the initial story cutscene but after that the only one getting the cutscenes was me. So I skipped the cutscenes since no one else was seeing them. Therefore I have no clue what the story was about.

How much influence are you suppose to get for a full guild run?

You get the same amount of guild influence as completely any other dungeon. Remember influence is given in chunks. I am not sure how often because in my guild I’ve seen it given every 15/30/60 min as well as some random amounts of time.

Sometimes the cut scenes bug. Just bug report it.

Story mode is intended for just that story. To see the story between Destiny’s Edge’s members.

No tokens in story mode?

Shakar.3485

Just checked our guild history in reference to our influence gains. It only shows us gaining influence for logging in. No gain from the dungeon. We did the dungeon last night, about 8 hours ago.