Not getting any globs/vials/shards frac lv 26

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Seveleniumus.5973

Seveleniumus.5973

So I reached lv 26 and the only one I got overall was 1 vial (from lv ~16), which I’m very thankful about, because it let me make my ascended back piece, I’m sure I’ll eventually get infused ring drop from daily chest as I already got one, but I need 1 more shard/glob to make infused back piece and I just don’t get it. I heard other people have lots of them, I know one guys who has 50, so what the crud? I done ~12+ lv 20 runs and still am at zero. 0 globs, 0 shards, 0 vials. Is it possible that mists drops are somehow bugged on my acc? Or am I just insanely unlucky? I wish there were more ways to obtain them rather just RNG, 20 pristine relics for one shard f.e. as of now I’m getting increasingly annoyed other this thing. Any peeps out there not getting any shards either?

Posted by: Shuguard.7125

Shuguard.7125

rng is rng, got 3 shards few days ago. Just gotta keep trying.

Seveleniumus.5973

Yea, but it’s kinda depressing when someone has 50 of them and you struggle for a month and get nothing ;(

Posted by: Shuguard.7125

Shuguard.7125

yea it gets really lame when that happens like one person in the group getting 8 different fractal skins, but someone else only gets the staff skin and it sucks cause no real effects. So you just gotta keep going till something works out.

Posted by: Aveneo.2068

Aveneo.2068

In my humble opinion ANet should have added those items to the vendor. That way everyone could buy them with Fractal Relics if they want to.

Valiant Aislinn – Aveneo Lightbringer – Shalene Amuriel – Dread Cathulu
Fojja – Vyxxi – Nymmra – Mymmra – Champion of Dwayna .. and more

Highly Over Powered Explorers [HOPE] – Desolation EU

Posted by: Dawdler.8521

Dawdler.8521

RNG is indeed RNG.

That said, sometimes I wonder if the loot table is completely kittened up for certain characters. Take WvW and wooden chest drops. Its supposed to contain rare or higher quality drops right? Wrong. Just a couple of days ago I had not one, but two of them drop in the same camp! Oh joy, precious loot! First chest – a white salvageable hide. Second chest – another white salvageable hide. kitten???

Posted by: Flamenco.3894

Flamenco.3894

I got a few coppers from my last, at least, 2 wooden chest the other day.

Prince Rurik and Lady Althea. Anyone else see the incompatibilty here?

Posted by: Mystic.5934

Mystic.5934

I have like 15 of each extra. I spent months collecting those. you should also have to spend months collecting them :P I have next to nothing to spend them on, but I have them :P
things regarding ascended crap I want Anet to change:
MF vials/globs/shards into random ascended item
salvage ascended items into 0-5 ecto and T6 fine mats
MF fractal weapon skins into random fractal weapon skin

Posted by: Vayne.8563

Vayne.8563

Do you skip mobs, or do you kill everything? Just curious.

Posted by: Curse Drew.8679

Curse Drew.8679

I got a shard today, nothing’s broken. I too have accumulated quite a few extras. I think the best way to get them, is doing ascalon & dredge maps on lvl 30+. the higher the level the more mobs, and the higher the tier of condensed mist. Good luck.

Posted by: ShadowMaster.5708

ShadowMaster.5708

I got 5 shards on the dregde fractal yesterday… I also got 2 exotics and 3 rares, so it was my lucky day. Never had any shards before that and that was level 28

Seveleniumus.5973

Do you skip mobs, or do you kill everything? Just curious.

I kill everything before the Maw, otherwise skip, as I have 4 other people running with me and it’s not a common practice to farm everything in other fractals, in any case you can’t skip much in dredge/ascalon.

I have like 15 of each extra. I spent months collecting those. you should also have to spend months collecting them

Well, I already spent like 2 months+ getting to lv 26, this is not counting the time I spent on my other toon, who’s currently at lv 10, while I only ran lv 20+ for two weeks now – 1 vial in two months+? 0 globs, 0 shards? Come on…

Posted by: Mystic.5934

Mystic.5934

as far as I know, everything has a chance of dropping essence. I think vets at least have a higher chance of dropping them, but I feel like I’ve gotten them from non-vet mobs as well…

Posted by: insanemaniac.2456

insanemaniac.2456

RNG is indeed RNG.

That said, sometimes I wonder if the loot table is completely kittened up for certain characters. Take WvW and wooden chest drops. Its supposed to contain rare or higher quality drops right? Wrong. Just a couple of days ago I had not one, but two of them drop in the same camp! Oh joy, precious loot! First chest – a white salvageable hide. Second chest – another white salvageable hide. kitten???

this is completely different from the op’s frustration.

when slapping yaks, supplies are a rare quality drop and will grant a chest.

JQ: Rikkity
head here to discuss wvw without fear of infractions

Posted by: Forestgreen.7981

Forestgreen.7981

You completely missed out when FoTM first came out. The shards were dropping like crazy at 30+, I’ll get 1-2 every run. I’m sitting on 95~ and I broke down 10 shards already. Shards hasn’t dropped like that since the accidently… I mean patch.

Posted by: Draygo.9473

Draygo.9473

RNG is indeed RNG.

Known issue, but not a bug.

+5 supply drop is considered rare, if you have autoloot on you do not see the actual drop item. When you pick it up you get +5 to your supply pool instead of the actual items. The devs do plan on addressing this, I have no idea on priority though.

Delarme
Apathy Inc [Ai]

Posted by: Ethics.4519

Ethics.4519

If you are low on these, I would recommend jumping with some guildies or something and rolling till you get a specific level. IMO, Krait in underwater, veteran ascalonians, and dredge are the best for getting them, in that order.

RIP in peace Robert

Seveleniumus.5973

Well, the curse seems to be finally broken, done lv 26 and 30 today and got 1 shard from each ;P 1 dropped in shaman fractal, from the group at the start and the other one dropped before the maw Whatever happens from now on, at least I will be able to complete my back-piece, so I’m happy. Thanks to all for moral support.