ONLY guard/warrior/ele (dungeons&fractals)

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: maha.7902

maha.7902

I don’t think he realises you can just pull it to a corner and FGS it.

Serah Mahariel – Death and Taxes

Posted by: Zenith.7301

Zenith.7301

I’m just glad to see 2 years later and this game still hasn’t done kitten about rangers or the fact that guardians trivialize every aspect of this game.

Great development team they must be so proud of their BLT chest skins.

Posted by: Ropechef.6192

Ropechef.6192

I’m just glad to see 2 years later and this game still hasn’t done kitten about rangers or the fact that guardians trivialize every aspect of this game.

0.o

no really….

o.0

i dont…. you know what… never mind ignore me.

Posted by: Guanglai Kangyi.4318

Guanglai Kangyi.4318

I remember back when I could say guardians had more DPS than warriors and everyone would get all up in arms about it.

Now I hear randoms throwing that around all the time and it’s not even true anymore.

Posted by: Zelyhn Lekovitch.2867

Zelyhn Lekovitch.2867

I remember back when I could say guardians had more DPS than warriors and everyone would get all up in arms about it.

Now I hear randoms throwing that around all the time and it’s not even true anymore.

Yeah some people do the mistake of listening to you sometimes … see the damage?

Zelyhn.8069 [rT]
Retired elementalist theorycrafter

Posted by: IndigoSundown.5419

IndigoSundown.5419

Happens a lot, trend setters laughing when others are a year behind (or more).

Posted by: robertul.3679

robertul.3679

This is end-game what You want to be?

end-game

Posted by: sazberryftw.3809

sazberryftw.3809

I never kick anyone for their profession. The only thing I usually ask for is that I would prefer one ele. Why? Because I’m here to do this as quick as possible, and for example in AC, having ice bow and FGS make everyone’s life a lot easier. But if an ele doesn’t join, I’ll still do it without one. If someone can play their class well and bring the skills that contribute to the party the way they should, that’s all I ask for.

But in the same way the “5k AP. War/guard/ele only” parties offend you, you offend them. They want to run it their way, so leave them, don’t go joining their party on a ranger. They don’t want you, and you don’t want them. They are allowed to run it their way, even if it’s slightly elitist, and everyone else can run it how they want. Whether that’s “lvl 80 only,” or “all levels welcome”, there’s enough people out there. Just don’t go joining groups with clear conditions and expect not to be kicked.

| Lithia |

(edited by sazberryftw.3809)

Posted by: Izaya.2906

Izaya.2906

Why, then, would you want to bring more than one warrior, when you could instead bring 1 (covering both banners and EA) and fill the rest of your slots with higher dps professions?

So you can balance banners and ps/ea so you don’t have a useless 5th member that hits like a tissue paper. By all means, kick warriors and replace them with necros, you heard it here first.

If your team is halfway decent you will have might stacking covered, and PS would only lower dps. It’s also not hard to find someone to carry your second banner. Not even guang thinks necromancers are good in dungeons, but you may be interested in seeing DnT’s fully buffed necro vs war dps comparison.

I’ve found might stacking in groups to be difficult without PS because most people can’t kill the target in less than whatever the might blast duration is, and then you end up with 0 might. PS guarantees you’re always at 25 stacks for the whole party, and is especially useful against trash when you’re not going to bother to might stack anyway. Also the second banner problem is bigger than you might think. Most people just don’t notice banners and forget, even if they plan on taking the other banner.

Necros are just plain not recommended, there are many better classes you ckittene. I would take literally any other class gladly over a necro.

S/d ele with strength runes can open a fight with like 6 blast finishers, use LH until they run out of conjure charges then restack it again and take out their second LH. With persisting flames you would be giving fury as well and there would be no need to run a low DPS phalanx strength build, you could just have a regular dps warrior spamming FGJ off cooldown and dropping both banners in the fire field. Just because you play with bad groups doesn’t mean more than one warrior is suddenly good, it just makes a group a bit more idiot proof.

Idiot proof is fine. My usual groups don’t go for top times or anything, but we try to get through the content as quickly as possible while not making it a chore. If that means less work for an ele in exchange for killing a boss 1-2 seconds slower, I’m completely fine with that.

Nothing he mentioned that contributes to maintaining might stacks is a chore.

Posted by: Bartosz.2013

Bartosz.2013

Maybe anet just should buff necro on pve and nerf fgs? it would be cool

Posted by: Svetli.4276

Svetli.4276

i kick rangers cuz they are useless
and the pet pull everything/ get targeted buy maw
they don’t do damage and die fast. a person going fractal with ranger have 2k ap or less ( not enuf time invested in the game)
noobs trying to run lvl 50 before going ac or cof make me sick !
first make your bones then try to run end game fractal !

“What you wish for may not be what she wishes for.” – Skull Knight

Posted by: Allandir.6289

Allandir.6289

Yeah, I see new “META” (I really REALLY hate this word) set-up for dungeons/fractals after nerf 4th skill from fgs: 5 zerks (1 guard & 4 warriors (one with PS sharing might[perma 25 stacks of might] and EA).

I remember the words that ArenaNet said some of time ago: Warrior is the most balanced class in gw2. I don’t comment it. My attachment will do it.

Attachments:

Posted by: maxinion.8396

maxinion.8396

Yeah, I see new “META” (I really REALLY hate this word) set-up for dungeons/fractals after nerf 4th skill from fgs: 5 zerks (1 guard & 4 warriors (one with PS sharing might[perma 25 stacks of might] and EA).

I remember the words that ArenaNet said some of time ago: Warrior is the most balanced class in gw2. I don’t comment it. My attachment will do it.

i think your picture also applies to your own post

Posted by: Balsa.3951

Balsa.3951

Necros ranger they are good. problem is the misconception many player have. They think necro must have cond and ranger must be range …

run HOW with a necro and i love the darkfields he used … that was so rare for me that a necro use that skill that i directly gave him a compliment on his skills.

a sword warhorn ranger i didnt saw in ages

but overall i see less and less other classes in pve anyway thats a kind of sad

Posted by: LordByron.8369

LordByron.8369

Well i can get the only warriors, eles and guardians in dungeons.

But for fractal is a different story.
I am possibly one of the players with most fractal runs (i think i have at least a run per day or more since release).

Only issue is the mandatory GUARDIAN.

It isn t even a discussion before starting 99,9999% parties wait for at least 1 or 2 guardians, but you can have 3 to 5 and be happy this is the most OP broken profession for any difficult content (and with random players there is plenty).

Warrior is Always wellcome but only for the ressbanner and the ease of play.

ELE is way better in fractal: having the chance to aoe dps or just cleanse and heal.
Having one with 2 different stats sets is really good.
But mostly its possibly the best ranged profession, and there are plenty situation where you will range.
Even if you melee he can range burst before the fight starts.

Mesmer is full of tricks but last nerf to sword 3 was really huge, anet should really stop to balance the game on the failure that is PvP ruining the game for everyone else.
Yet unless they keep their “fixing the wrong things and bugging the working ones”, a phantasm/reflect mesmer has still a place.
2 mesmers can do portal chains or temporal curtain chains for fun tactics.
But the lack of dps makes them quite unwelcome.

Necro is just awesome, having a good necro makes the run easy.

Thief is a great resser and dps is nice, has reflect and parry etc etc

Ranger is annoying… expecially with a pet. Only profession that is possibly a hinderance.

Engi ._. never understood the class and not interested. so can t say anything.

What i learnt:
Most groups asking for more than 2 warriors are usually extremely unexperienced.
You end up seeing 3 warrior with rifles :| and hammer and no spare weapons.

Unfortunately out of fractals: warriors everywhere

GW2 balance:
A PvE player is supposed to avoid a 1-2 second 1 shotting aoe.
A WWW player is considered uncapable of avoiding a 5,75 second aoe for half his health.

(edited by LordByron.8369)

Posted by: Miku Lawrence.6329

Miku Lawrence.6329

^ this is a wierd conception of class roles and team compositions.

Snow Crows [SC]

(edited by Miku Lawrence.6329)

maxinion.8396

Nerf to mesmer’s sword 3 is not huge.

In PvE it’s tiny. LordByron is just being LordByron.

Zelyhn Lekovitch.2867

What?

Zelyhn.8069 [rT]

Posted by: Enaretos.8079

Enaretos.8079

Ranger is annoying… expecially with a pet. Only profession that is possibly a hinderance.

My ranger is crying at your ignorance.

Snow Crows member since January 2014
My Twitch

Posted by: Jeremlloyd.6837

Jeremlloyd.6837

Mine too ._. Anyway while ranger might not be in the current meta for most of the speedclear, it’s for me a class I find super fun to play, after my mesmer.

maxinion.8396

Mine too ._. Anyway while ranger might not be in the current meta for most of the speedclear, it’s for me a class I find super fun to play, after my mesmer.

Jerem loves the unlovable classes <3

LordByron.8369

Talking about pug runs.
I don’t see a decent ranger since a year at least in fractal.
No entangle no spirits no spotter and so on.

For my other opinions…. well as i say i have a really high success rate.
That means i can carry many elitist, switching build, when they would instead quit.
Or use the meta builds when everything runs smooth.

Trait and skills knowledge is the most common lack nowaday for most players.
Anything not meta (and even how meta stuff works) is a mistery for most elitist you meet.

At this point you can yell at them/quit/wait forever for the perfect Group, or try to compensate.

The latter is more fun.

P.S. i wonder who has the courage to deny pug waiting for Guardians before starting fractals.
I did some high level runs without guards but really really few (best was a level 73 with 3 thieves, 1 mesmer and 1 warrior).
And you know what? we had a HEALER/support thief really effective.

P.P.S: fractals are not dungeons.

P.P.P.S:

Nerf to mesmer’s sword 3 is not huge.

In PvE it’s tiny. LordByron is just being LordByron.

Why most people complained?
Because it dies too easily against zergs in WWW due to aoe stacking.
That happens to be the exact thing happens in Fractals with aoes everywhere PLUS aggravated pathing issues by the weird stages.

Also still waitinig for someone complaining of my efficience in fractals IN GAME…..

GW2 balance:
A WWW player is considered uncapable of avoiding a 5,75 second aoe for half his health.

Miku Lawrence.6329

That happens to be the exact thing happens in Fractals with aoes everywhere PLUS aggravated pathing issues by the weird stages.

Also still waitinig for someone complaining of my efficience in fractals IN GAME…..

They complained because their free out of jail card on a 9 1/2 second cooldown got fixed to actually do what it was supposed to do, and that this particular thing got fixed before 30 class breaking bugs.

Snow Crows [SC]

maxinion.8396

They complained because their free out of jail card on a 9 1/2 second cooldown got fixed to actually do what it was supposed to do, and that this particular thing got fixed before 30 class breaking bugs.

And no one has been complaining about this in PvE, because it is an irrelevant skill in PvE (except the immob which can be handy on some bosses like Mossy and Tar, but there’s still no problem with using it on them).

Miku Lawrence.6329

And no one has been complaining about this in PvE, because it is an irrelevant skill in PvE (except the immob which can be handy on some bosses like Mossy and Tar, but there’s still no problem with using it on them).

No idea why he brings this up as the main issue with mesmers in dungeons and fractals. :<

Snow Crows [SC]

Posted by: Tarasicodissa.7084

Tarasicodissa.7084

… I shouldn’t spent time on lvl’ing 5 others classes…

You said it. There is nothing in the game that would forbid you from creating a war/guard/ele and leveling it to 80. As long as all the players have the same conditions, no one is in unfair advantage/disadvantage and I see no problem.
Let’s be honest. Most of people who are getting kicked from parties are just noobs who refuse to listen or accept very simple facts. People who understand the game and can really play it well DO NOT have a single lvl 80 character on their account, they have many.
If you absolutely insist on doing dungeons with your engineer or necromancer, very well, do it, but far away from me. Seriously, there is something wrong with you.
People I like to do dungeons with have multiple classes and we compose the team to clear dungeon with maximum efficiency. It is not obligatory of course, everyone is doing it in his own way. You can spend hours in a single dungeon trying to do it with like-minded noobs, while I am already moving on to another one.
That is the difference between scrubs and actual players. Do not develop non-existent game rules for yourself in your head. Nothing limits you from playing the META and clearing everything fast.

Here is something to think about. Even if Arenanet decides to listen to you and completely rebalances the whole game (which would be an insane amount of effort), they nerf war,guard,ele,fgs,stacking,LoSing + whatever else you call cheating and exploiting, there are still gonna be efficient and inefficient ways how to deal with things. Just all of them will be different. Good players will adapt, you will return here and complain again about something different. And that will repeat. Unless you change your ways of thinking and stop being a scrub, the only one who will be harmed, are you.

Posted by: No Pulse.2967

No Pulse.2967

Why the hate against engies?

Inactive member in Dark Renegatus [REN]
The Order of Calamity [OOC] is recruiting!
5/8 Champion titles

Posted by: Iris Ng.9845

Iris Ng.9845

Because engineer is worse than mesmer as long as a conjure weapon holder is considered. I’ve seen Lorek playing engineer in Arah, it’s the second coolest thing after his ranger.

“Raids are like fortune cookies. You eat the cookie and then read the paper scraps.”

- doranduck, 2016 on Lore in Raids

Posted by: Harny.6012

Harny.6012

Also stacking needs to go. Make NPC’s smarter. Mark T-B34RC3 works as intended, great fight, copy/paste to other bosses.

Seriously?

It’s a bit more annoying, meaning not as boring anymore.

Iris Ng.9845

Also stacking needs to go. Make NPC’s smarter. Mark T-B34RC3 works as intended, great fight, copy/paste to other bosses.

Seriously?

Whenever, wherever someone said “Mark T-B34RC3 works as intended, great fight, copy/paste to other bosses”…

http://youtu.be/meciMILcffk?list=UU_TYatafPlHtSC66WP3WKcA

(credit: frifox)

“Raids are like fortune cookies. You eat the cookie and then read the paper scraps.”

LordByron.8369

Not obnly you are horribly wrong, proving a lack of knowledge about mesmer (you possibly never played one), but also you don t want to see wich skill they could fix.

The 2 skill is almost identical to many Others profession’s…
Was fixed possibly by some dveveloper that doesn t have an idea on how the game works but just reads the code.
As happened with mai trin.

And many angry mesmer players wrote a list of “fix” similar to ileap that would ruin the game for almost any class.

It was obviously provocatory, but i dare you to tell again what you said if they actually go on with that list.

GW2 balance:

maxinion.8396

Not obnly you are horribly wrong, proving a lack of knowledge about mesmer (you possibly never played one), but also you don t want to see wich skill they could fix.

Was fixed possibly by some dveveloper that doesn t have an idea on how the game works but just reads the code.

And many angry mesmer players wrote a list of “fix” similar to ileap that would ruin the game for almost any class.

It was obviously provocatory, but i dare you to tell again what you said if they actually go on with that list.

~no one cares about iLeap for PvE~

Miku Lawrence.6329

Hi, I’m mesmer for 2k hours not counting beta, doing speedruns rather than casual tours, r60 and going up to 80, Reaper and Champion Illusionist (September 2012), 150 qp (you might not know what that even is), Bold, Bifrost and all that bling.

The nonsense you spread is way more questionable and reflects your lack of knowledge of the game. Before picking up on my opinion regarding a bugfix that took 2 years too much to be fixed, focus on your erronous opinions that you belive are facts. Let me quote you once again for fun :

Warrior is Always wellcome but only for the ressbanner and the ease of play.

Snow Crows [SC]

(edited by Miku Lawrence.6329)

LordByron.8369

Good players will adapt, you will return here and complain again about something different. And that will repeat. Unless you change your ways of thinking and stop being a scrub, the only one who will be harmed, are you.

So you tell me “good players will adapt”.
Efficiency means clearing stuff in the shortest time possible.

So if you take in account the time needed to form a Group, seems you might save time being a little more feasible.

At this point if you require players with the exact build for the exact dungeon, you might not only wait a lot but also you ll Always play said dungeon in the exact same way.

At this point you may miss stuff that nobody yet posted on youtube but are extremely efficient anyway.

That is the opposite of “adapting”

This is exactly what the “stacking to avoid mechanics” led to.
So when anet rebalance the game you can t really “adapt” until someone posts the new build and speedrun video on youtube.

This is all but efficience (and not even skill to tell the truth).

Efficience is being able to:
1) build a party in the least time possible.
2) understand if waiting for better players Worth the wait or not considering the party experience.
3) adapt to make the run as fast as possible according to the party
4) accepting suggestion for tactic you never seen, may result in faster runs afterward

Some iperefficient speedruns are just few seconds slower than average runs.
But waiting for the proper party, or even wiping a single time will just waste way more time.

So i think that the tunnelvision of some players is just the result of a wrong elitism.
Being able to REALLY adapt makes the difference.

I know people like that that can solo lupicus and takes 1 hour to pug CoE1 resulting in multiple kicks and insults..

But according to him he is pro nd efficient because can reproduce exactly speedruns he saw on youtube.
Then he ask me why i lose time blasting my fire fields with staff ele when nobody gives fury …… (he mains ele).

Hi, I’m mesmer for 2k hours not counting beta, doing speedruns rather than casual tours, r60 and going up to 80, Reaper and Champion Illusionist (September 2012), 150 qp (you might not know what that even is), Bold, Bifrost and all that bling.

I know pvp ONLY players unable to complete AC
I also have double your playtime most of wich in Fractals, going for the second stack of pristines.

Warrior is Always wellcome but only for the ressbanner and the ease of play

Cool tell me what a warrior usually does in a PUG level 50 fractal RUN (see TOPIC)

GW2 balance:

Miku Lawrence.6329

I also have double your playtime most of wich in Fractals, going for the second stack of pristines.

Hey look, not only do you lack knowledge but keep being full of yourself but you can’t read either.
Pug fotm all day long must be an enjoyable and rewarding experience when you stack rezbanner warriors and mace shield guardians.

Cool tell me what a warrior usually does in a PUG level 50 fractal RUN (see TOPIC)

He takes both banners, signet of fury and signet of rage? Where’s the joke?

Snow Crows [SC]

Posted by: poke.3051

poke.3051

For all I recomend to have one war in collection (full zerk). You will see what he can do. Dmg output is outstanding, now have 3 guys like him in party plus guard and ele.

For speed run this is one of the best choice.

Pls dont blame ppl that they don’t want to waste time running dung/fractals.

Posted by: Trice.4598

Trice.4598

I have 2 friends in my buddy list with 3k + hours on guardian only, who pug FoTM 2-3 times a day, 20k achievements points, couples of legendary, yet when I tried running a couple fractal with them, they wouldn’t use Wall/Shield of the avenger at Mossman. Didn’t blind in Ascalon fractal, and hardly ever used Aegis. I’d take a necro or engie over that anytime.

Whoever say Guardian are god bless in PvE pug is delusional. Every single PuG guardian I have seen is running a AH staff build. I’d rather get a bearbow ranger than a staff guardian, at least the bearbow is actually doing damage.

Also about you saying that Fractal =/ dungeon. That is wrong, whatever is better in dungeon, work just as good in Fractal.

Iris Ng.9845

Ele got nerfed, adapted and moved on. More than once, since launch.

LordByron.8369

I have 2 friends in my buddy list with 3k + hours on guardian only, who pug FoTM 2-3 times a day, 20k achievements points, couples of legendary, yet when I tried running a couple fractal with them, they wouldn’t use Wall/Shield of the avenger at Mossman. Didn’t blind in Ascalon fractal, and hardly ever used Aegis. I’d take a necro or engie over that anytime.

Whoever say Guardian are god bless in PvE pug is delusional. Every single PuG guardian I have seen is running a AH staff build. I’d rather get a bearbow ranger than a staff guardian, at least the bearbow is actually doing damage.

Also about you saying that Fractal =/ dungeon. That is wrong, whatever is better in dungeon, work just as good in Fractal.

You hit the spot.
I pug, I succeed in pug runs, i don’t open posts against pugs.

So if someone other struggles to pug, it may not be pugs’ fault.

I really knew some “forum pros” totally lacking their profession knowledge.

For example switching traits to compensate pugs lacks, is not rocket science IF you know at least your traits.

I don t really care if i have 2 support guardians, for example, if it happens i just get all utilities and trait for dps and play in a more aggressive way (and its indeed easier despite what you say….slower but easier..in the end it will be no more than 5-10 minutes).

But you know what instead?
The time you have DPS guardians you spend half the fight ressing them…….wasting your dps and possibly i have to switch utilities (or even worse traits) to avoid wipes.

Spreading the idea that every single player should play DnT builds is just wrong.
They rely on 5 perfectly efficient players something you will almost never find in pug runs.

And trust me the lack of adapting skills makes most of those copy/paste players worse than any bad pug when something goes differently from what they expect.

For example try to think about how much dps a staff ele would waste if forced to go water to cast heal5 (either to remove conditions or to get some health).
The perfect machine you see in videos is the consequence of players knowledge, but they won t complain so much about pugs.
I met some of them and they even adapted and liked some silly stuff i did (sometimes i like to change because with the few dungeon we have it becomes boring to play every day the same rotations).

“random elitists” instead would’ve complained to Death (can prove that, try to play mesmer on AC2 boss with “random elitists”… you don t stack behind wall? you are a noob even if you kill the boss in half the time! 0 flexibility same happens with any tactic they don t know of).

GW2 balance:

Posted by: Nanashi.6297

Nanashi.6297

but you see, people constantly wanting these three classes is a problem in itself..

^this

if you play on a high level of skill it might be more useful to use the 3 classes but on PUG-level if doesn’t even make the slightest difference.

as someone mentioned before those people don’t even know why you use those classes.

well but it’s less a problem of the game and more a problem of the community. partly highly skilled players are to blame, too, because noobs copy them and thus noobs think they have to run 5x berserker warrior in CoF1 to survive it.

I just wish people would stop being try-hards and just accept that they don’t get on the same level as the people they are copying.

Posted by: guanlongwucaii.3162

guanlongwucaii.3162

Seriously?

lol annoying is good? do you play games to get annoyed?

Posted by: Morsus.5106

Morsus.5106

Well maybe it’s balanced, and all the other classes are just underpowered. The game would be very weird if every class was as powerful as Warrior, but hey, whatever.

Posted by: Scryeless.1924

Scryeless.1924

OP, i don’t think you are getting kicked for anything other than a language barrier. Sorry! I do level 50 fractals regularly and accept all professions. As long as things are getting done I, and the team i usually run with, really don’t mind carrying people sometimes. Just carried a guildy with 0 AR through fractal lvl 49 or 50 a few days ago just for fun and she wasn’t even a burden. I would agree with the previous posters in that you need to build your own team.

I see what some people think of as the elite 4 although i would call it elite 3. In the upper level fractals i see mostly Warriors, Guardians, and Ele’s. I don’t see thieves on a regular enough basis even when i pug.

I don’t think its a matter of balance but more a matter of player mentality when they assume the roles of a specific profession. For instance, in my experience, thieves and necros run amuck in PVP and WvW. This is where i tend to see the highest concentration of those two classes. I think that’s because the majority of people that play those classes tend to enjoy the pvp aspect more than pve. Guards, Wars, and Eles just happen to be so common that they are everywhere so it may just SEEM like they reign supreme.

SoS – Ele – Burn Me, Freeze Me, Blind Me, Pound Me — Wait…What?
Warrior – The New Burninator! Strongbad would be so proud!
Guardian – Burn for you, heal for me, block for me and uh…sorry Im all out of gifts.

(edited by Scryeless.1924)

Posted by: DeathPanel.8362

DeathPanel.8362

Talking about pug runs.
I don’t see a decent ranger since a year at least in fractal.
No entangle no spirits no spotter and so on.

For my other opinions…. well as i say i have a really high success rate.
That means i can carry many elitist, switching build, when they would instead quit.
Or use the meta builds when everything runs smooth.

The main reason for this is people that know what they are doing knows better than to take a ranger into fractals when they can take something else objectively better and don’t bother to bring their ranger in the first place. I have 2 rangers and I never bothered to take either one into fractals because I can bring my guard, mes, ele, or warrior instead.

Therefore the sample size of rangers you’ve seen are self selected for those that don’t know the game or what they are doing and that’s why the rangers you do see tend to be bad.

(edited by DeathPanel.8362)

Posted by: Morsus.5106

Morsus.5106

What?

As a Guardian I bring 25% reflection uptime (more if traited), good to high DPS, shouts provide good survival boons and I can blind for huge attacks or just block them.

Zelyhn Lekovitch.2867

What?

As a Guardian I bring 25% reflection uptime (more if traited), good to high DPS, shouts provide good survival boons and I can blind for huge attacks or just block them.

I’m glad I spent two years on this game to learn this today

Zelyhn.8069 [rT]

Guanglai Kangyi.4318

Guardian isn’t mandatory anywhere but Fractals. In fact they’re not even good in most dungeons outside of speedclears and when you’re playing with exceptionally bad pugs.

Posted by: spoj.9672

spoj.9672

Its not even mandatory in fractals.

Zelyhn Lekovitch.2867

Its not even mandatory in fractals.

Guang snow said it and although he knows nothing he is always right, don’t you know that??

Zelyhn.8069 [rT]

Guanglai Kangyi.4318

I actually don’t play fractals that much, I quit around mid-20s and I haven’t even seen the new fractals they added yet. I’m just going by why other people tell me.

I can tell you that Guardian really isn’t great for most dungeons unless you really really really need that 10s reflect and cleave at the same time.