Ok, good joke but let's be serious

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Spociu.1507

Spociu.1507

Hello everyone. I am GW1 and GW2 player. I played a long time in GW1 ( BDS, VS, Obsi Armor , Chaos Gloves x5, solo UW etc.) I am also playing in GW2 (From the beginning). I have 7k AP, legendary weapons, ascended armor. I just want to say that I am not very causal player. Really, I am trying to enjoy this game because it is very good. I love this dynamic fight system, graphics. Big respect for creators. ( Love you guys :* ) But here is a little problem. After HoT patch, I tried to make some gold and I am little confused.
Previously I was doing dungeons, FoTM and SW farm. Actually, I am doing FoTM for daily and i am farming SW Chests like a brainless person. I forgot what it is dungeon. Really, I am disapointed. For example, CoF P1 reward = 61 Silver + Tokens. What did you do ? I want to understand. Today, nobody is doing dunegons ( Maybe some people for Achiv or Cof P1 Experience Farm ) Before, we had a lot of never made paths ( like SE P2 ) now we have a good joke. I just want to ask. Will it be changed? Maybe is this just type of social experiment? Regards, Spociu

Posted by: Jahroots.6791

Jahroots.6791

You’re a bit late but unfortunately, dungeons are over man.

John Smith posted about this a few months ago. He made it clear that they lowered the rewards to discourage players from running dungeons. They won’t remove them altogether, but they don’t really want us to play them either.

Posted by: Thaddeus.4891

Thaddeus.4891

The funny thing is that dungeon like CM and TA are even more profitable now than they used to. With the power creep, dungeon goes even faster they before and with the price of low tier material that you get from dungeon, you can get 10-20 gold per hour in there.

Thaddeauz [xQCx]- QC GUILD

Posted by: safarissPL.2476

safarissPL.2476

But it’s brainless farm atm. Before nerf u could make every path in each dungeon and get money without repeating same kitten over and over like sw for example

Posted by: Thaddeus.4891

Thaddeus.4891

But it’s brainless farm atm. Before nerf u could make every path in each dungeon and get money without repeating same kitten over and over like sw for example

I didn’t test every single path tbh. Right now, too many ppl are doing Winter days farm in my group to test more dungeon, but when we do have time for dungeon we usually only do CM and sometime TA. So I don’t really know what’s the average total rewards for the other paths. Sure if only CM and TA are worth doing, it suck a bit. If that’s the case, I will probably only do those two on a regular basis. I wasn’t doing all path everyday anyway before.

Thaddeauz [xQCx]- QC GUILD

Posted by: Vinceman.4572

Vinceman.4572

I heard a rumour that Ascalonian dust is good stuff for guild halls.

Took me 3 runs of the dungeon to get the bug.