Oneshot

Oneshot

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Bartosz.2013

Bartosz.2013

Hi, is there any info about fixing oneshot lupi? right now i couldnt join any party cause they wanted os guard only xD

Oneshot

Posted by: doddbox.8153

doddbox.8153

This video at 1:26, look where he places his wall of reflection, have fun cheesing.

very special guild tag [tX]

Oneshot

Posted by: Alathaer.3960

Alathaer.3960

This video at 1:26, look where he places his wall of reflection, have fun cheesing.

I think u misread what OP wrote. He wants to know if there is anything known from Anet trying to fix this Oneshot-bullkitten. I’m all in for a fix, it’s ingame for far too long. I really despise “experienced only meta blablub OS Guard!” lfgs. What the actual kitten is experienced or meta about being able to place a wall on top of a wall and cheese the fight >.>

Edit: eh yeah it is sadly unknown if they intend to fix it (ever). Dungeons are a nono for Anet it seems, i’m really suprised they released infos on fotm for HoT

may or may not be a 2nd acc

(edited by Alathaer.3960)

Oneshot

Posted by: Bartosz.2013

Bartosz.2013

yea i was asking about fix

Oneshot

Posted by: doddbox.8153

doddbox.8153

Ah yeah misread, no there isn’t AFAIK but they’re “looking” at fixing his auto attack but that’s just a community manager trying to communicate with developers. This kind of information isn’t shared with us anyway, it just ends up in a random patch (like every other dungeon change).

very special guild tag [tX]

Oneshot

Posted by: Thorwyn.8469

Thorwyn.8469

Anet loves their casuals who pay for gems and so that they wont get upset, cause they cant do Lupi anymore, there wont be a “fix”. As well as Anet doesnt give a f*** about dungeons.