PUG Raid GOES BAD & YoLo Cleave WORKS

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Biklen.5490

Biklen.5490

This was a pug raid I joined on our LIVE broadcast. It looked like a wipe from the start but somehow we pulled through and the end was EPIC! This one is a short clip. Enjoy

~BalougaPOD

Posted by: Rising Dusk.2408

Rising Dusk.2408

Nice! I had a good one like that at Sabetha the other day where I was the only healer and I was also running flak, but everyone kept eating tons of damage. I felt like a leaf on the wind with how I was jumping back-and-forth, saving everyone, keeping flak at range, and then somehow pulling off the kill even with everything falling apart at the end. #FeelsGoodMan

[VZ] Valor Zeal – Stormbluff Isle – Looking for steady, casual-friendly NA raiders!

Biklen.5490

Nice! I had a good one like that at Sabetha the other day where I was the only healer and I was also running flak, but everyone kept eating tons of damage. I felt like a leaf on the wind with how I was jumping back-and-forth, saving everyone, keeping flak at range, and then somehow pulling off the kill even with everything falling apart at the end. #FeelsGoodMan

Good stuff bro gg

Posted by: Pompeia.5483

Pompeia.5483

I take your four man and raise you a solo: https://www.twitch.tv/daenerysceridwen/v/89250526

:)

Edit: two of the players were pugs, rest was our static group. The same ending happened with a sloth kill a month after that wing was released… By the same guy!

Amanda Corsiva – Revenant && Katereyna – Chillomancer
Jenna Gracen – Scrapper && Merit Sullivan – Guardian
Daenerys Ceridwen – Druid && Vexia Gracen – Chronomancer

(edited by Pompeia.5483)

Biklen.5490

I take your four man and raise you a solo: https://www.twitch.tv/daenerysceridwen/v/89250526

:)

Edit: two of the players were pugs, rest was our static group. The same ending happened with a sloth kill a month after that wing was released… By the same guy!

LoL! Nice Kill…I think that’s pretty amusing also…Great work