PUG Story run

PUG Story run

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: CajunSinjin.3410

CajunSinjin.3410

Would you be willing to join this: “PUG Story dungeon run. We will watch cut scenes and not speed past anything. No cost – just fun”

PUG Story run

Posted by: oxtred.7658

oxtred.7658

Yes, why not?

If you’re on EU and need help to get into dungeons, pm me.

PUG Story run

Posted by: Sorin.4310

Sorin.4310

If I need a story run, I’ll typically take whatever I can get. Story mode can be hard to find any type of group.

PUG Story run

Posted by: vespers.1759

vespers.1759

Personally when i join a story run i expect at least a few people to watch cutscenes unless otherwise stated.

Bristleback can’t hit anything? Let’s fix the HP bug instead.

PUG Story run

Posted by: Silvatar.5379

Silvatar.5379

Yes, absolutely!! I tend to run story only once to open it, and I enjoy watching all the cut screens and exploring every inch of a dungeon the first time that I do it. Thus, I have no problems with other people wanting to do the same. Even if I am running story again (for whatever reason), I expect people will want to take their time and make the most of the experience so I come prepared for a slow(er) run than I would expect in Explorer mode.

It is only in Explorer mode where people are doing the same path for the “hundredth” time that people, understandably, what to do things as quick and efficient as possible.

PUG Story run

Posted by: cranos.5913

cranos.5913

Ran a bunch of stories yesterday, there was at least one person who watched all cutscenes every run, but no one got upset or impatient. It’s story mode after all.

PUG Story run

Posted by: drowze.3709

drowze.3709

Personally I don’t join groups who watch the cutscenes. That’s just personal preference, so I stay away from these groups so they can have their fun and I can have mine. Other than that, kill everything and low levels welcome, I don’t mind.

OP, if I were you I’d post “Story; watching cutscenes; all welcome!” and you could add “no skipping”, but I find most groups don’t skip trashmobs in story mode anyways. People usually don’t bother reading the complete lfg message, so there’s no need to bother with full sentences and just hope the keywords catch their eye ><