Paying 5g for Arah @Last Boss

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Hadramir.7834

Hadramir.7834

I will pay 5g to whoever does the Arah dungeon and gets all the way to the end of one of the paths and invites me. We complete the last part together. I give whomever invited me the gold.

It has to be in that order because the gold giver has more to lose. All the party has to do is invite, they got nothing to lose in terms of account belongings. I will give the gold when we beat the last boss.

My account is Dark Lord of Tyria and God of Tyranny

Posted by: Tree.3916

Tree.3916

Buyers don’t get to make demands.

DnT Apply today if you think you can hang with the best of the best
http://www.twitch.tv/tree_dnt || https://twitter.com/Tree_DnT
The meta is changing at an alarming rate!

Posted by: swiftpaw.6397

swiftpaw.6397

I sell how I want.

Grandmaster Forum Mind Brain
|-Swiftpaw Sharpclaw [DnT]-|

Posted by: Lord Kuru.3685

Lord Kuru.3685

It has to be in that order because the gold giver has more to lose. All the party has to do is invite, they got nothing to lose in terms of account belongings.

Not true. By selling to you, the seller is risking the loss of gold that could have been earned by selling to someone who pays upfront (even if partial payment).

Posted by: hybrid.5027

hybrid.5027

You’re a qt3.14 c:

I know who I am, do you know who you are?

Posted by: Agony.3542

Agony.3542

I sell how I want.

mmd

RIP game 2012-2014

Posted by: Raven.3248

Raven.3248

Dont be so paranoid. Most sellers will even give you your cash back if they got kicked.

Just another Arah veteran

Posted by: Lalocat.6793

Lalocat.6793

Really? The whole selling thing is kind of bad. I needed two more paths so after watching the lfg for bit I nervously joined a group for p1. It was a guild group with two empty spots, the other guy logged out when we got to lupi, after the fight was explained but before we’d even tried it, and they brought another guildie to replace him. We took out lupi in one try and moved on, finished the dungeon. I was pretty sure I wasn’t going to be kicked to sell the spot because we had been chatting and they were nice, and they didn’t. But I shouldn’t even have to worry about that.

Posted by: Raven.3248

Raven.3248

It sounds like your just paranoid to me. Everthing went fine and what is the big deal if you get kicked. sure you will lose some time but you gained experiance and had fun. the world will not end. dont forget its just a game.

Just another Arah veteran

Posted by: Cat Has Ducks.1982

Cat Has Ducks.1982

Dont be so paranoid. Most sellers will even give you your cash back if they got kicked.

A guy a few days ago, sent me 60 gold by accident instead of 6 lol. Dude was lucky I’m not the type of guy to take advantage of people. Integrity is worth more to me, than some fake currency.

Lord Chuck I – Guardian
Chuck The Stampede – Engineer
[Lg] Agatha – Dragonbrand

Posted by: Agony.3542

Agony.3542

Really? The whole selling thing is kind of bad. I needed two more paths so after watching the lfg for bit I nervously joined a group for p1. It was a guild group with two empty spots, the other guy logged out when we got to lupi, after the fight was explained but before we’d even tried it, and they brought another guildie to replace him. We took out lupi in one try and moved on, finished the dungeon. I was pretty sure I wasn’t going to be kicked to sell the spot because we had been chatting and they were nice, and they didn’t. But I shouldn’t even have to worry about that.

It is insulting hearing that stuff over and over again. Sure there may be some trolls/kittens that kick you before the last boss in order to sell/invite a guildmate, but as it stands most rushers wont do that.
P1 sellers mostly pay people to help them@tar, skip or kill lupicus and sell the run that way (or get kicked by wannabe whiteknights).
The fact that you would need at least one extra person in order to kick people in your run aswell as often times carrying your party trough the dungeon isn’t worth the extra trouble (you would have to share with the other guy). If you get lets say 32g that means you have to share 16 of it with the other guy, paying three players to help you with tar is cheaper.
P2 was easy to solo inb4 the alphard diasaster (Alphard is the new Simin now). A lot of people skiped gl there aswell, others killed him w/e. P3 is soloable with the help of the portal consumable or another player that helps you with orb carrying. Same goes for p4.
TL;DR please stop insulting a part of the playerbase by continously claiming false things.

RIP game 2012-2014

Posted by: laharl.8435

laharl.8435

It is insulting hearing that stuff over and over again. Sure there may be some trolls/kittens that kick you before the last boss in order to sell/invite a guildmate, but as it stands most rushers wont do that.
P1 sellers mostly pay people to help them@tar, skip or kill lupicus and sell the run that way (or get kicked by wannabe whiteknights).
The fact that you would need at least one extra person in order to kick people in your run aswell as often times carrying your party trough the dungeon isn’t worth the extra trouble (you would have to share with the other guy). If you get lets say 32g that means you have to share 16 of it with the other guy, paying three players to help you with tar is cheaper.
P2 was easy to solo inb4 the alphard diasaster (Alphard is the new Simin now). A lot of people skiped gl there aswell, others killed him w/e. P3 is soloable with the help of the portal consumable or another player that helps you with orb carrying. Same goes for p4.
TL;DR please stop insulting a part of the playerbase by continously claiming false things.

I saw that happen last weekend. A guy paid myself and others to help him with Shaggroth and he solo’d everything else. Meanwhile I did a trio p4 sell, got kicked by a “buyer” I played with before (a guy I have personally seen exploit in Arah). Then I see a guy in lfg wanting help with Shaggroth. I go in, it’s the same guy a couple hours later. His first run had been kicked by the same guy that griefed me from p4. So that poor guy lost money that he had paid for help.