Personal Dps Ranking

Personal Dps Ranking

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Fay.2357

Fay.2357

My money is on a zerker (not valk) necromancer who can stack might, vuln and get to 100% crit chances all by himself. Nice ranged options are available if there is a need. Only drawback : the DPS has to ramp up.

The ele is also potent but made of toilet paper that will break if an enemy sneeze at it. However it has a higher initial burst than the necromancer.

A DPS Warrior (we are in a solo setup so no phalanx) is also very nice. However, you will miss some crit chances and will require to bring all of your targets to melee range either by clever positioning or by chasing them. Chasing targets is a huge DPS loss as the warrior does not have a very good ranged weapon.

Necromancer has even worse ranged weapons in a power spec compared to warrior.

Like, axe has got to be THE worst ranged power weapon in the game.

You forget your roots. Mesmer is always worse. Mesmer gs is abysmal dps.

Personal Dps Ranking

Posted by: reikken.4961

reikken.4961

but has much better support

Personal Dps Ranking

Posted by: Fay.2357

Fay.2357

but has much better support

Oh sure, but I was just pointing out that while necro axe may be a bad weapon, mesmer takes the cake for the worst power weapon. Chrono, of course, is an indispensable part of a good raid team, but it’s not for the gs dps, that’s for sure.

Personal Dps Ranking

Posted by: reikken.4961

reikken.4961

what I mean is I wouldn’t say it’s the worst weapon
maybe worst for dps, but not worst

Personal Dps Ranking

Posted by: Animism.9803

Animism.9803

Sup Soul. It’s decadas xD

Yes, ele is the best for solo fotm. It’s a bit less effective at solo since the defiance nerf. I always went ele, unless bored.

Personal Dps Ranking

Posted by: Amicable Pugs.4503

Amicable Pugs.4503

Update for thief numbers on small golem.

Core thief D/D: 9.2k
Daredevil staff: 8.6k

Both tests used WvW provisioner food, pack runes, exotic armor, and accuracy and blood sigils, so there’s room for improvement. Also, my staff isn’t ascended, which might close the gap in DPS. If I use Thieves Guild, I can hit 11k on D/D as long as they are alive.

This forum never stops making me laugh xD