Pickup Raids

Pickup Raids

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Nebulizer.3276

Nebulizer.3276

I’ve seen quite a few people without a guild or struggling to find people to raid with a Raid Finder tool and I’m curious about the interest of forming a PuG Voip for people interested in finding a chill spot to snag raiders/use for raiding w/ pugs. If there is enough interest in this post I’ll setup something and hopefully we can create a healthy pug community for those with odd schedules or guilds not interested so much in raiding.

Pickup Raids

Posted by: Agaetis.4518

Agaetis.4518

Ppl should just find a guild they can raid with. In gw2 ppl can be in multiple guilds so no problem to be in ones with different focus.

Pickup Raids

Nebulizer.3276

Not everyone can raid at a set time, this whole post is meant to be for people interested in forming PuGs faster w/ Voice coms already set up to hopefully provide a smoother raid experience. Hopefully can reduce the clutter in Open World Content Finder and provide a means for ppl to meet like minded raiders willing to raid on a whims notice. Setting up a Discord server with intents to make it into an open Raid coms service for people.

Pickup Raids

Nebulizer.3276

Seems difficult to gauge interest since most don’t peruse the forums. For Now here is the start….

GW2 PuG Raid Discord Server
https://discord.gg/0eqmIfJb57AqEz61

Pickup Raids

Posted by: Exciton.8942

Exciton.8942

Ppl should just find a guild they can raid with. In gw2 ppl can be in multiple guilds so no problem to be in ones with different focus.

The problem is that it has to be 10 dedicated players with common free time. It is easier said then done. Obviously, it is not as difficult for ppl who have tons of time playing. But majority of players have work and life, there is only certain hours of the day they can play.

Pickup Raids

Nebulizer.3276

Exactly why I’m trying to form up a community of people who don’t have time set aside for a static but still want to progress thru these raid bosses. Hopefully over time we can grow this to a healthy pug environment for any time of the day. Already seen about 10 ppl register on the discord server. Keep it up peeps!

Pickup Raids

Posted by: xcheese.6345

xcheese.6345

The problem is that it has to be 10 dedicated players with common free time. It is easier said then done. Obviously, it is not as difficult for ppl who have tons of time playing. But majority of players have work and life, there is only certain hours of the day they can play.

Ding ding ding. This guy’s right on. At the end of the day, coherent raid pugs should have a moderate success rate. Only a very small minority of the gaming community have access to nine other skilled players who have as much free time as they do to complete this content.

Pickup Raids

Posted by: Keyang.3729

Keyang.3729

thanks for this!

When a thief tells you to L2P they mean …

Pickup Raids

Nebulizer.3276

Discord invites only last for 24hr, so Bump and new invite….we have about 20 on the server atm, let’s keep getting those numbers up and hopefully this can become more active.

Discord Invite: https://discord.gg/0eqmIfJb57AtgO8Q

Pickup Raids

Posted by: BlueDragon.7054

BlueDragon.7054

Discord invites only last for 24hr, so Bump and new invite….we have about 20 on the server atm, let’s keep getting those numbers up and hopefully this can become more active.

Discord Invite: https://discord.gg/0eqmIfJb57AtgO8Q

You can create a permanent link, you Just have to click on the advanced settings and select never expire or something like that.

Pickup Raids

Posted by: Rising Dusk.2408

Rising Dusk.2408

If I’m online and you need a Druid or Berserker PS Warrior or Reaper (lol) for a raid, let me know. I’m happy to tag along.

[VZ] Valor Zeal – Stormbluff Isle – Looking for steady, casual-friendly NA raiders!