Piece of advice

Piece of advice

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Cynz.9437

Cynz.9437

Never join guild groups. You will be offended in every possible way, they will talk crap to you, accuse you in doing things you haven’t done and you might end up being kicked to make room for another guildmate.

I don’t understand why, but for some reason running with pugs was more enjoyable experience than with any guild group for the past few months.

All is Vain~
[Teef] guild :>

Piece of advice

Posted by: Kingteranas.1376

Kingteranas.1376

It really depends, just another RNG roll. There’s some guilds who will welcome you and are friendly, then there’s the ultra-elitist ones who will kick on a single mistake.

Kingteranas – 80 Guardian
Queen Of Macabre – 80 Thief
Dragonbrand [Ankh]

Piece of advice

Posted by: Dolan.3071

Dolan.3071

I’m sorry, I’m just a really honest person. When someone is bad I simply must let them know.

Uriel Asther ~ Warrior | Kaya Lereau ~ Elementalist | Natalie Fox ~ Thief
Skye Eterna ~ Mesmer | Arya Slade ~ Charrdian | Kiera Thine ~ Ranger
Oceanic ~ [LOD] [Noob]

Piece of advice

Posted by: Lunar Sunset.8742

Lunar Sunset.8742

Agreed, I leave if I see more than 3 guildies unless I’m the instance creator. Kick me kitten see what happens

A long time ago I was the pug in a guild run and the instance creator. One of the guildies who was a guardian wasn’t bringing reflects and I told him to on the harpy fractal/bloomhunger and he called me a baddie and stuff. I told them to kick him or I leave (on the 3rd fractal), they kicked him and finished the fractal with me. LOLZ

Sunset
50/50 GWAMM x3
I quit how I want

Piece of advice

Posted by: Cynz.9437

Cynz.9437

I’m sorry, I’m just a really honest person. When someone is bad I simply must let them know.

please tell me which part of this made them assume that i am a bad player:
did fractal lv 37
got dredge
i play thief so did my job
got to rabsovich or w/e his name is
they kitten killing him at car while pulling more and move mobs
i said: move him to the door plz
they: kitten man we know what we are doing
they: you are dumb
they: everyone in our guild was lv 49+, so kitten
they: we know what we are doing, just chill man and kitten

^^rude for no real reason…

the problem is not even that they kick you, they just know you can’t kick them since they have “majority” vote so they are rude to pugs as much as they can
i usually open dungeons myself but it doesn’t stop kitten like that happen

All is Vain~
[Teef] guild :>

(edited by Cynz.9437)

Piece of advice

Posted by: maxinion.8396

maxinion.8396

Luck of the draw, I suppose. When my guild picks up pugs to finish the five, we never kick or insult. Likewise, when I’ve joined guild groups as a pug, I’ve never had any problems (except when they ignore my questions because they’re clearly all talking on vent and don’t look at chat). C’est la vie.

Piece of advice

Posted by: Hot Boy.7138

Hot Boy.7138

This is true…. Guild groups are more rude and act very nasty. If you don’t have a regular group of people to run with like myself, then it’s best to join groups with people who don’t know each other.

Piece of advice

Posted by: XacTactX.6709

XacTactX.6709

You had a bad experience with a group of griefers, that shouldn’t be mistaken for guild groups. If three players from random guilds have a conspiracy to kick you and sell your spot they’ll do it. The guildies also don’t have to represent their main guild, they can rep random guilds or no guild. If a few guildies and I can’t get a full guild group we get randoms like any other group would, we don’t do it to sell their spot.

Anet likely didn’t want to remove the armor stats entirely because…well,
we’ve all seen what happens in games where there’s no disadvantage to taking your pants off.

Piece of advice

Posted by: knives.6345

knives.6345

I have ran into guild-majority party and has never been kicked so far (except Arah. I usually run with my guild on it). Lucky me, I guess.

Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici

Piece of advice

Posted by: robertul.3679

robertul.3679

2 guildies are already an issue and they sometimes grief like hell(I got kicked as wraithlord got to less than 10%). One of them was a mesmer and failed feedback twice at lupi yet they raged that I dared to run away when the air float aoe occured. kittenbags will be kittenbags.