Please give us level 80 dungeons.

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Barbarka.9362

Barbarka.9362

There was no reason to nerf dungeons this badly. There is hardly any difficult PVE content, and now lower level dungeons are a complete joke. 20-30 second Kohler fight. Can we either get level 80 versions of these dungeons? Or get some new dungeons that have difficult boss mechanics.

I think that with the success of games like “Dark Souls” you would see that there is the market for difficult content.

(edited by Barbarka.9362)

Posted by: Purple Miku.7032

Purple Miku.7032

Support.

Requesting pre-April 15th servers, willing to buy gems for them.

Posted by: noobgood.8762

noobgood.8762

Support.

Better watch out, or they’ll sell us dungeon entrance passes for gems. Oops, I gave them an idea!

Posted by: KenSniper.8690

KenSniper.8690

I second this, give us a nice tough boss that can give us a run for our money, but plz stop giving us health sponges

Tough boss =/= boss with a lot of HP

Posted by: Saint.5647

Saint.5647

Support.

Better watch out, or they’ll sell us dungeon entrance passes for gems. Oops, I gave them an idea!

Better stock up! Contested WP events being removed!

“Upon reflecting on community input, we’ve decided that having contested waypoint events to enter dungeons was a roadblock to gameplay. We’ve removed all such events and replaced dungeon entry with a simple pass entry system. A dungeon entry pass for each dungeon will be purchasable with 1200 gems or at the cost of 150G and 500 respective dungeon tokens. We feel that this will be a fair solution that will be pleasing to most of the community.”
-Totally legit dev note

One True God
Fashion Forward!
Guild Wars Dinosaur

Posted by: noobgood.8762

noobgood.8762

Support.

Better stock up! Contested WP events being removed!

“Upon reflecting on community input, we’ve decided that having contested waypoint events to enter dungeons was a roadblock to gameplay. We’ve removed all such events and replaced dungeon entry with a simple pass entry system. A dungeon entry pass for each dungeon will be purchasable with 1200 gems or at the cost of 150G and 500 respective dungeon tokens. We feel that this will be a fair solution that will be pleasing to most of the community.”
-Totally legit dev note

Whyyyyyyyyyy

Posted by: Asmodeus.5782

Asmodeus.5782

How far does the nerf reach? Up until TA or so? Looks like 2 people can faceroll Kholer now.

Language is a virus from outer space.

William S. Burroughs

Posted by: Khandarus.2738

Khandarus.2738

Any then everyone will whine its to hard, then it will get nerf. Anet makes money off of the casual fan base, not the raiding minded people.

Posted by: deSade.9437

deSade.9437

I second this, give us a nice tough boss that can give us a run for our money, but plz stop giving us health sponges

Tough boss =/= boss with a lot of HP

Oh, you mean tough boss= lots of toughness rite?
Yeahhhhhhhhhhh let’s do dis! it’s sooo gw2 and arenanet style! You know what? We should make him immune to physical damage while we’re at it.
Imma post the idea everywhere on Reddit.

Posted by: RoseofGilead.8907

RoseofGilead.8907

Well, if the level 35 (note: 35, not technically 80) dungeon is too easy for you, go do the level 70-80 dungeons. They’re not too difficult, with the exception of parts of Arah, but they’re more level 80 material than a level 35 dungeon will be.

Posted by: Asmodeus.5782

Asmodeus.5782

Rose, the whole open world has become a joke due to ever-present megaserver crowds, so the dungeons are the last refuge for people who seek some kind of actual challenge in this game. Limiting us to 2 or 3 dungeons + fractals does not make us overly enthusiastic, as you can imagine.

Language is a virus from outer space.

William S. Burroughs

Posted by: Fafnir.5124

Fafnir.5124

Why levels are arbitrary to difficulty. You need to be 80 to do most dungeons anyway AC is a joke that it is a level 30 dungeon. U could always up the difficulty by soloing. Queens Arena will be coming back this summer so you got so hard boss fights to look forward to. A new teir is being added im told.

Fafnir.5124

you could just open it yourself takes probly 10mins

Posted by: Sir Isaac The Great.5341

Sir Isaac The Great.5341

Make sure you specify that we want “good” lvl 80 dungeons. I mean they did add aetherblade path in TA and it is lvl 80. Look how many people run that path :P

Fafnir.5124

Make sure you specify that we want “good” lvl 80 dungeons. I mean they did add aetherblade path in TA and it is lvl 80. Look how many people run that path :P

People don’t run it because they rather do an easy path. The fact that 200g weapons drop in it and people sill don’t do it is a mystery to me.

Posted by: Lord Kuru.3685

Lord Kuru.3685

+1.

• No more worry about poor scaling of either the mobs or player stats.
  • Super easy to implement.
  • Can be pitched it as a major update to dungeons. Here, I did the work for you Anet:

“Exciting™ new changes to the dungeon system! ‘Hard mode’ allows players to experience dungeons at top level difficulty.
This massive update means you have effectively 28 new dungeon paths to run!
You’ve never fought these foes at these levels! You’ve never played the dungeons this way before! The challenge is here. Are you up to it?

Note that we are resetting all dungeon story modes for this update. Each character will need to reopen the explorable modes for each dungeon. This is so that we can have a fair baseline for the upcoming™ Dungeon Leaderboards."

Posted by: FrizzFreston.5290

FrizzFreston.5290

I agree, They shouldn’t have nerfed the dungeon difficulty into the ground. I thought with AC they were updating the difficulty for the dungeons. But it seems it is going the Gw1, and make everything alot easier, because almost no one cares for a challenge in the MMO scene.

“It isn’t working!” CL4P-TP
Ingame Name: Guardian Erik